Tom Tancredo at Beaver Ranch- 10/20/10 7 PM

20 Oct 2010 15:20 #31 by Scruffy

Nmysys wrote: He wants to see a body part awfully bad, doesn't he? Do you think Scruffy is another alias of LJ? rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol

Nah. I really don't want to see a wrinkly old body part of Nmysys, I just want to see if he can get Tank the Messiah to sign his chest or arm or ????

Thanks for the compliment of comparing me to LJ! Really brightens my day to be compared to someone as feisty as her!

Here's some more emoticons! i know how much you Repubs enjoy them!

:Happywave: :Kitty: :tennis: :smileball: funnylol: :link: :goodone: :swinging: :sadKeenex: :CryingLOL:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Oct 2010 15:22 #32 by BearMtnHIB
Scruffy - I think you ARE LJ!

Hickenlooper has never seen a tax proposal he didn't like.

20 Oct 2010 15:28 #33 by HEARTLESS
Plus Hick gets an F from the NRA since he is very anti-gun.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

20 Oct 2010 15:35 #34 by Scruffy
I thought this thread was about Tank, the messiah?

What are you going to get TomT to sign, Heartless?

20 Oct 2010 15:42 #35 by Nmysys
Scruffy:

I'm not a Republican, just a Conservative. Remember, frustrated with the rhetoric of both parties???

I will let up on the political posting probably on Nov. 3rd, but not until then.

The Messiah is the name for your hero, Obumma, we don't consider Tancredo to be a Messiah, just a reasonable man who wants to actually do something about the Immigration issue rather than just pay lip service to issues like other politicians do.

The reason the smileys are there on the left is to use them, not just for decorations. It says above them for "message body", since you are so interested in body, parts. Of course you are interested in my wrinkled body parts, everyone can read that. What makes you think I'm wrinkled any way?

20 Oct 2010 15:48 #36 by Scruffy

Nmysys wrote: Scruffy:

I'm not a Republican, just a Conservative. Remember, frustrated with the rhetoric of both parties???

I will let up on the political posting probably on Nov. 3rd, but not until then.

The Messiah is the name for your hero, Obumma, we don't consider Tancredo to be a Messiah, just a reasonable man who wants to actually do something about the Immigration issue rather than just pay lip service to issues like other politicians do.

The reason the smileys are there on the left is to use them, not just for decorations. It says above them for "message body", since you are so interested in body, parts. Of course you are interested in my wrinkled body parts, everyone can read that. What makes you think I'm wrinkled any way?

It's just that there's so much hero worship over Tancredo and how he's going to save us from the invading hordes. Surely Tank must be the messiah.

More emoticons for you to enjoy.... :peace: :blahblah: :SP3 :hockey: :eatdrinK: :bodybuilding: :can't hear

20 Oct 2010 15:51 #37 by JusSayin

Scruffy wrote: It's just that there's so much hero worship over Tancredo and how he's going to save us from the invading hordes. Surely Tank must be the messiah.

Kind of like what Brett Favre is to Vikings fans? He even skipped training camp!

20 Oct 2010 15:52 #38 by HEARTLESS
I'm looking forward to Tom signing legislation for deportation of illegals, thanks for asking Scruffy. :biggrin:

The silent majority will be silent no more.

20 Oct 2010 15:56 #39 by Scruffy

JusSayin wrote:

Scruffy wrote: It's just that there's so much hero worship over Tancredo and how he's going to save us from the invading hordes. Surely Tank must be the messiah.

Kind of like what Brett Favre is to Vikings fans? He even skipped training camp!

Exactly! You get it!

20 Oct 2010 21:01 #40 by Nmysys
Well we didn't miss all of you trolls, but over 110 people showed up to cheer and applaud Tom Tancredo this evening. Sorry you missed it but it will be posted here on 285Bound tomorrow by Becky. In fact I lost count at 112, probably close to 120 concerned citizens.

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds