Tom Tancredo at Beaver Ranch- 10/20/10 7 PM

20 Oct 2010 21:12 #41 by JMC
It's great that you had lots of people there, Sorry I missed it.I want to see the video.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Oct 2010 22:22 #42 by The Viking
It was an amazing meeting! And with the story out today about Maes on the front page of the Denver Post, I think he has a good shot at beatign hickenlooper. I taped the whole thing too. I will try and post it also.

21 Oct 2010 04:32 #43 by TPP
Sorry we didn't make it, but as always FAMILY comes first!
I did have a couple of questions, o well.

21 Oct 2010 06:39 #44 by Nmysys
I would have to say TPP that he answered all of your questions. He had a rough time with his voice because he has been speaking every day for months, but he definitely got his points across to all of us. He is very sincere and I, for one got out of it, the major point, that he is not the average politician, but one who really cares about this State and the nation, and will do everything he can while in office to cut taxes and the size of government. There were a number of people there that I had invited personally, that were either borderline or totally uncommitted on who they were voting for, that when leaving, smiled and told me that he got their vote.

When you watch the video, you will see the turning point for them, no doubt about it. We also had Pat Martin, his proposed Lieutenant Governor, and his campaign manager, also a great speaker, and if I am not wrong, the sister of Pat Buchanan.

21 Oct 2010 07:05 #45 by Jonathan Hemlock
Hey! I was there last night, too. I was a bit concerned that those Trolls would show up, just to disrupt things but, the whole thing went well. Tom T seems to be a completely genuine guy who wants to not only improve Colorado but wants to fight back at Washington in the manner of Chris Cristie and Jan Brewer. I'm up for that. :woo hoo:

21 Oct 2010 07:41 #46 by truecolors
Last night was awesome. Heard some good info and Tom is a pretty funny guy. I liked his campaign manager a lot to.
I was glad I went and thank the 285 Tea Party for hosting it. Great turnout.

21 Oct 2010 07:53 #47 by CC
Here is the video of last nights event at Beaver Ranch

Tom Tancredo

21 Oct 2010 08:23 - 21 Oct 2010 08:25 #48 by Wings
I attended the gathering last night and left with a very favorable impression of Tom. Thanks to all who organized this event.
I have never attended a political event before, due to my great disdain for politicians. In my opinion most politicians are thieves and liars. They care only about their own self interest and power. The voice and will of the people be damned.
Tom came across as different. I could be wrong. He seemed genuine and sincere in his beliefs, and they are pretty much in line with how I feel.

21 Oct 2010 08:25 #49 by JMC

Wings wrote: I attended the gathering last night and left with a very favorable impression of Tom. Thanks to all who organized this event.
I have never attended a political event before, due to my great disdain for politicians. In my opinion most politicians are thieves and liars. They care only about their own self interest and power. The voice and will of the people be damned.
Tom came across as different. I could be wrong. He seemed genuine and sincere in his beliefs, and they are pretty much in line with how I feel.
I attempted to log onto his web site this morning, but was unable. His site appears to be having some type of difficulty .([url=http://www.tancredoforgovernor2010.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;]http://www.tancredoforgovernor2010.org[/url])
Is anyone else having this difficulty. I tried using Firefox and IE, with no luck.
I smell a RAT!

I logged on with out a problem, I use firefox

21 Oct 2010 10:45 #50 by The Viking
Wings, True Colors and Jonathan Hemlock, I wish I had know who you were and met you. I am glad you came away with a favorable impression of him. I have always thought he was genuine but I will admit last night really solidified my opinion of him. I was very impressed and I think he is someone who can really change this state for the better.

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds