Tom Tancredo at Beaver Ranch- 10/20/10 7 PM

19 Oct 2010 19:47 #21 by navycpo7

Scooby72 wrote:

navycpo7 wrote:

Willys Inbred Cousin wrote: Tancredo doesn't have a lot of people that want to listen to him, so he will take the short drive up the hill to see if he can raise a little cash and get a few more votes away from the real candidates.

I'm sure the PCSO boys will be lined up to listen to their master.

So again you know nothing yet run your mouth some more. Tancredo is running neck and neck with Hinkenlooper. He doesn't need alot of money for his campaign. You should make sure you have a clue before opening your mouth. Ever heard ensure brain is engaged before putting mouth in gear. It applies to you.

This is what frustrates me, I have yet in my 20 years of voting to be polled. I don't know anyone that's been polled, where do the numbers come from?

I have never been polled either, the way I think of it is simple at least for me, Depending on what the poll is they just start calling people. No ryhme or method to it. Then the throw it into a bowl and stir it up and out it comes. I am not much for polls. Only what I hear and see for myself. This is my opinion on it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Oct 2010 00:15 #22 by Grady

navycpo7 wrote:

Scooby72 wrote:

navycpo7 wrote:

Willys Inbred Cousin wrote: Tancredo doesn't have a lot of people that want to listen to him, so he will take the short drive up the hill to see if he can raise a little cash and get a few more votes away from the real candidates.

I'm sure the PCSO boys will be lined up to listen to their master.

So again you know nothing yet run your mouth some more. Tancredo is running neck and neck with Hinkenlooper. He doesn't need alot of money for his campaign. You should make sure you have a clue before opening your mouth. Ever heard ensure brain is engaged before putting mouth in gear. It applies to you.

This is what frustrates me, I have yet in my 20 years of voting to be polled. I don't know anyone that's been polled, where do the numbers come from?

I have never been polled either, the way I think of it is simple at least for me, Depending on what the poll is they just start calling people. No ryhme or method to it. Then the throw it into a bowl and stir it up and out it comes. I am not much for polls. Only what I hear and see for myself. This is my opinion on it.

Companies, media outlets, political parties, and candidates pay big money for polling data, I would think there is scientific methodology at play here. Keep in mind all we usually hear is the summary data, I’m sure those paying for the polls get much more in depth data analysis.

20 Oct 2010 14:40 #23 by Nmysys
It is an interesting question we should post on this forum and see if anyone has ever been polled for anything. I have brought the question up before in regards to Pineguy's posting of polls as to the validity of such polls, and never really gotten a good answer.

Where is Tancredo on the polls today Grady?

20 Oct 2010 14:46 #24 by Scruffy
Nmysys - are you going to get Tom to autograph a body part? If so, please take a pic and post it here, please.

20 Oct 2010 14:51 #25 by Nmysys
Scruffy:

You make almost as stupid of comments as LJ and VL.

:bash :bash :bash :bash

If you like illegal immigrants taking advantage of this country, then don't bother coming to hear Tom Tancredo this evening at Beaver Ranch at 7 PM. It's your choice and your vote and your money too.

Thanks for giving me another chance at plugging the event this evening.

20 Oct 2010 14:54 #26 by Scruffy

Nmysys wrote: Scruffy:

You make almost as stupid of comments as LJ and VL.

:bash :bash :bash :bash

If you like illegal immigrants taking advantage of this country, then don't bother coming to hear Tom Tancredo this evening at Beaver Ranch at 7 PM. It's your choice and your vote and your money too.

Thanks for giving me another chance at plugging the event this evening.

Oh, lighten up, ya big fuzzball. Can't you stop playing politics for even a few minutes? I'm just asking if you're going to get your messiah to sign a part of your body, that's all.

Edit to add: OOOPS! Forgot to add some emoticons! Here ya go! :Snooze :woo hoo: :popcorn: :Whistle :scared: :chillpill: :biggrin: :sunshine:

20 Oct 2010 14:57 #27 by JusSayin

Scruffy wrote: Oh, lighten up, ya big fuzzball. Can't you stop playing politics for even a few minutes? I'm just asking if you're going to get your messiah to sign a part of your body, that's all.

C'mon Nmysys, just send him a picture of a body part. It's starting to sound like the autograph is optional.

20 Oct 2010 14:58 #28 by Nmysys
He wants to see a body part awfully bad, doesn't he? Do you think Scruffy is another alias of LJ? rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol

20 Oct 2010 15:00 #29 by JusSayin

Nmysys wrote: He wants to see a body part awfully bad, doesn't he? Do you think Scruffy is another alias of LJ? rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol

:yeahthat:

20 Oct 2010 15:10 #30 by BearMtnHIB
I've never been called for a poll - I might just hang up on um even if they did, and I can assure you I will NOT be voting for the hickenlooper.

Take a look at the long list of taxes he has initiated - supported - raised. It's nearly as long as Ritters. If you are interested in a limited government and keeping Colorado an affordable place to live - the looper would be the last guy a voter would want to support.

Time to create page: 0.176 seconds