Will you bear arms?

31 Oct 2010 13:22 #11 by archer
Replied by archer on topic Will you bear arms?
yep....gotta hate a president who encourages people to vote.....horrors, it's unamerican to vote, unless you are voting for republicans......your hypocracy is very evident RT.

As for the other "obama" quote....how true it is, the tea baggers have up-ended the Republican party, and it has been fun to watch as Republicans scramble to decide just what it is they stand for......apparently for witches, and mobsters, and candidates that couldn't get elected dog-catcher in any other year. The fear that has been put forth by the conservatives may well win the day on Tuesday but i predict it will be short lived as the people, who in their fear and fervor put idiots into high office, come to the realization of the damage they have done to this nation.

......time will tell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

31 Oct 2010 13:26 #12 by AV8OR
Replied by AV8OR on topic Will you bear arms?
My ACTIONS will ring louder, in the the ears of those seeking to inflict harm or death upon my family, than WORDS. The only problem for the violator is that the RING (in their ears) will be short lived.

My family knows how to shoot and how to access the necessary tools to achieve same.

AND, of course, the DEMOCRATS will be UNARMED!

NEXT...

31 Oct 2010 13:28 #13 by AV8OR
Replied by AV8OR on topic Will you bear arms?

archer wrote: yep....gotta hate a president who encourages people to vote.....horrors, it's unamerican to vote, unless you are voting for republicans......your hypocracy is very evident RT.

As for the other "obama" quote....how true it is, the tea baggers have up-ended the Republican party, and it has been fun to watch as Republicans scramble to decide just what it is they stand for......apparently for witches, and mobsters, and candidates that couldn't get elected dog-catcher in any other year. The fear that has been put forth by the conservatives may well win the day on Tuesday but i predict it will be short lived as the people, who in their fear and fervor put idiots into high office, come to the realization of the damage they have done to this nation. ......time will tell

Actually, the DAMAGE was done in November 2008! (and still grows)

31 Oct 2010 13:32 #14 by aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

AV8OR wrote: My ACTIONS will ring louder, in the the ears of those seeking to inflict harm or death upon my family, than WORDS. The only problem for the violator is that the RING (in their ears) will be short lived.

My family knows how to shoot and how to access the necessary tools to achieve same.

You forgot one important element. Where and how to dispose of the evidence.

31 Oct 2010 13:34 #15 by outdoor338
Replied by outdoor338 on topic Will you bear arms?
obama wants dead peoples votes, those in jail..typical Chicago style election..except, he got caught with his pants down..Tuesday will be refreshing to those of us who want the libs out..the people have awaken, thank God!

31 Oct 2010 13:37 #16 by JusSayin
Replied by JusSayin on topic Will you bear arms?

Pineguy wrote: The real question is, JustSayin, would you be willing to die to defend the right to give a dissenting viewpoint -- or only, as I suspect, if that viewpoint was the same as yours?

One of the problems with you and your kind is that your viewpoiunts are not dissenting, they are DESCENTING...all the way to hell.

And while I do believe you can read--at least on some adolescent level--you certainly cannot comprehend. My comments had to do with destructive ideologies (immoral sexual relations, abortion as a means of birth control, end to freedom of religion, redistribution of wealth, amnesty for illegal aliens...among others) that the leftists, including you, support--and perpetually defend here. I made no claims regarding a one-party system of government. And it is typical of you and your kind to create smokescreen dialogue--such as reference to 'jack-booted stormtroopers'--when you cannot logically and reasonably defend your position.

Your personal ideologies and beliefs are counter to the values, morals and principles upon which this country was founded. You prove it time and time again with your posts. That said, it is not the expression of your viewpoints that is a danger. It is the implementation of your ideologies and beliefs at the expense of true Americans who do not want their country turned into modern day Sodom or Gomorrah.

31 Oct 2010 13:39 #17 by Scruffy
Replied by Scruffy on topic Will you bear arms?

outdoor338 wrote: obama wants dead peoples votes, those in jail..typical Chicago style election..except, he got caught with his pants down..Tuesday will be refreshing to those of us who want the libs out..the people have awaken, thank God!

Really? You have pictures of Obama with his pants down? What kind of pervert are you?

31 Oct 2010 13:40 #18 by Scruffy

JusSayin wrote:

Pineguy wrote: The real question is, JustSayin, would you be willing to die to defend the right to give a dissenting viewpoint -- or only, as I suspect, if that viewpoint was the same as yours?

One of the problems with you and your kind is that your viewpoiunts are not dissenting, they are DESCENTING...all the way to hell.

And while I do believe you can read--at least on some adolescent level--you certainly cannot comprehend. My comments had to do with destructive ideologies (immoral sexual relations, abortion as a means of birth control, end to freedom of religion, redistribution of wealth, amnesty for illegal aliens...among others) that the leftists, including you, support--and perpetually defend here. I made no claims regarding a one-party system of government. And it is typical of you and your kind to create smokescreen dialogue--such as reference to 'jack-booted stormtroopers'--when you cannot logically and reasonably defend your position.

Your personal ideologies and beliefs are counter to the values, morals and principles upon which this country was founded. You prove it time and time again with your posts. That said, it is not the expression of your viewpoints that is a danger. It is the implementation of your ideologies and beliefs at the expense of true Americans who do not want their country turned into modern day Sodom or Gomorrah.

You mean "DESCENDING?" I mean that on an adolescent level.

31 Oct 2010 13:44 #19 by archer
Replied by archer on topic Will you bear arms?

JusSayin wrote: That said, it is not the expression of your viewpoints that is a danger. It is the implementation of your ideologies and beliefs at the expense of true Americans who do not want their country turned into modern day Sodom or Gomorrah.

hmmmmm...much better that we have a fascist state that tells us which god we are allowed to believe in and suppresses the freedoms of anyone who is "different".......kinda hitleresque isn't it.

31 Oct 2010 13:49 #20 by Scruffy

archer wrote:

JusSayin wrote: That said, it is not the expression of your viewpoints that is a danger. It is the implementation of your ideologies and beliefs at the expense of true Americans who do not want their country turned into modern day Sodom or Gomorrah.

hmmmmm...much better that we have a fascist state that tells us which god we are allowed to believe in and suppresses the freedoms of anyone who is "different".......kinda hitleresque isn't it.

Oooh. I missed that "true American" part. Exactly who are these "true Americans?"

Time to create page: 0.524 seconds