Is Snopes.com Biased?

26 Nov 2010 13:50 #61 by outdoor338
Replied by outdoor338 on topic Is Snopes.com Biased?
so, why is barry O hiding college transcripts and financial aid requests? Did he lie to get money from the US :biggrin:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Nov 2010 13:57 #62 by archer
Replied by archer on topic Is Snopes.com Biased?
where is your proof that he did? Another right wing blog? And....aren't those papers private? No reason he should disclose anything that is private business........you're like a pack of dogs.....too bad you didn't investigate Bush and his shady business prectices....or Cheney with this amount of zeal.

And...none of you will answer the questions of where the 2 million figure came from or about the newspaper notices. Guess you can't, you just deflect to another conspiracy.

26 Nov 2010 14:06 #63 by appleannie
Replied by appleannie on topic Is Snopes.com Biased?

I am not happy that as a proud veteran, I am branded a right wing extremist.

Do you feel you are branded as a right wing extremist because you are a proud veteran? Pretty silly - I know lots of proud vets who do not have your beliefs. Or, are you not happy because you think being a proud veteran should excuse you from having your beliefs labelled in an open political forum that you participate in? (If that's the case, get over yourself) Or maybe you believe that there are no proud veterans who are also right wing extremists? I admit to being curious about the quote. I understand not wanting to be labelled but I sure don't see what being a proud veteran has to do with the price of tea in China. They come in all kinds of political persuasions and degrees thereof.

26 Nov 2010 14:09 #64 by JSG
Replied by JSG on topic Is Snopes.com Biased?

Nmysys wrote: It seems that you all have the answers that make sense to you, but it doesn't change the fact that the birth certificate that was produced was stamped "received" on it.

You got me stumped there, brain boy. I have no idea what you're talking about, what the significance of a "received" stamp would be if it is true, or why you brought it up. The only stamp I remember seeing was one from the Hawaii registrar certifying the document. Can you point us to the "received" stamp you are wondering about?

If it's a fake birth certificate as you believe, wouldn't any stamp on it also be a fake?

26 Nov 2010 20:01 #65 by ckm8
Replied by ckm8 on topic Is Snopes.com Biased?
This is like arguing with someone who thinks the moon landing was faked. They'll have an answer to everything and have no problem that the "conspiracy" extends through all levels of government and involves thousands of accomplices. You can produce evidence out the wazoo and the more facts you have on your side the more convinced he'll be that it's all a lie. If teaching pigs to sing amuses you, this argument is right up your alley. Oh, and I have a certificate of live birth as well (from a military hospital) I suppose that means I'm Kenyan as well.

27 Nov 2010 17:20 #66 by kresspin
Replied by kresspin on topic Is Snopes.com Biased?

Nmysys wrote: Look closely at what you think is his birth certificate, which in fact is nothing more than a registration of live birth and it is stamped Received. Why?

This is interesting, but I am lost. What is the significance of the stamp you mentioned?

Time to create page: 0.139 seconds