Feds: Somali Teen Tried to Bomb Oregon Tree Lighting

28 Nov 2010 20:13 #51 by archer

Achmed wrote: Should I fear for my safety?

If you are anywhere around the 285 corridor you probably should, we have a lot of shoot first ask questions later folks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Nov 2010 06:01 #52 by Residenttroll returns

No! You should only fear those white FBI agents trying to frame you. If they ask you if you want to blow up some Americans at a Christmas Tree event, you should say, "I beez busy tonight." and then leave immediately. If a strange man, who looks like Jack Bauer, and tells you to dial a certain number you shall whip your camel and leave as fast as you can.

Otherwise, keep working at the gas station.

29 Nov 2010 06:02 #53 by Residenttroll returns

archer wrote:

If you are anywhere around the 285 corridor you probably should, we have a lot of shoot first ask questions later folks.

Yeah, just like we have alot of strip search you first and never ask question folks.

29 Nov 2010 06:47 #54 by outdoor338
archer, you might just as well invite these friendly muslim terrorists into your home for cookies and milk, since you love them that much! :PacifyBaby: :Smileflower: :Eating: :eatdrinK: :Love: :sissies :balloons:

29 Nov 2010 09:05 #55 by Grady

archer wrote:

When was the last time a Muslim was shot along the 285 corridor?

Achmed you are safe here, unless you happen to get caught setting up a portable SAM site. Then all bets are off.

Time to create page: 0.148 seconds