This is disgusting

01 Dec 2010 12:43 #1 by UNDER MODERATION
This is disgusting was created by UNDER MODERATION
It looks like a redneck convention in here with all these cracker ass moron teabagger type threads...I may move my operation to EvergreenBound.com where the level of education is a little higher...This is just ridiculous, not to mention embarassing

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Dec 2010 12:47 #2 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic This is disgusting
They have been warned.

01 Dec 2010 12:48 - 01 Dec 2010 13:06 #3 by Residenttroll returns

Vice Lord wrote: It looks like a redneck convention in here with all these cracker ass moron teabagger type threads...I may move my operation to EvergreenBound.com where the level of education is a little higher...This is just ridiculous, not to mention embarassing

Too bad you can only afford Upper Burland on the disability. If you were a producer, non-union mentality, worked hard and was rewarded for the hard work...you might have been able to move to Evergreen.....how's that trailer thingy working for you in the snow?

01 Dec 2010 12:55 #4 by Nobody that matters
Awwww crap. There goes the neighborhood.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

01 Dec 2010 12:56 #5 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic This is disgusting

JMC wrote: They have been warned.

rofllol

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

01 Dec 2010 13:29 #6 by JusSayin
Replied by JusSayin on topic This is disgusting

Vice Lord wrote: It looks like a redneck convention in here with all these cracker ass moron teabagger type threads...I may move my operation to EvergreenBound.com where the level of education is a little higher...This is just ridiculous, not to mention embarassing

I thought you were down near the equator, hosing down Gringa between takes?

01 Dec 2010 13:33 #7 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic This is disgusting
Let Freedom Ring! (Sean Hannity music playing)

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

01 Dec 2010 17:00 #8 by aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

JusSayin wrote:

I thought you were down near the equator, hosing down Gringa between takes?

Doesn't want the TSA to touch his lil precious. Not sure if he cares if they touch his old lady.

01 Dec 2010 17:12 #9 by outdoor338
Replied by outdoor338 on topic This is disgusting
You mean his blow up doll, that lil precious? Last time I saw her she was floating over I-70, she escaped from his garage again! He was following her on his bicycle, yelling at her to come back, and saying he was sorry. Not sure what that was about, all I heard was no more duct tape and he would buy a rubber repair kit. :banana: :Cheer: :Cheer

01 Dec 2010 17:20 #10 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic This is disgusting

Science Chic wrote:

JMC wrote: They have been warned.

rofllol

rofllol :rofl :lol:

Time to create page: 0.181 seconds