This is disgusting

02 Dec 2010 16:30 #51 by Batifa Zaxo
Replied by Batifa Zaxo on topic This is disgusting
I agree with ckm, she is right, you republicans attack anyone who does not agree with you. I think ckm is a good socialst and sees that obama will help save america. I want open borders, you have stolen land from mexico, and indians. You americans own mexicans education, medical, food and money.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Dec 2010 16:38 #52 by Photo-fish
Replied by Photo-fish on topic This is disgusting

travelingirl wrote: So in your opinion, who do you consider a "bad apple"? I'd like to see your list. Also, please define "get the bad apples in check".

Bad apples was not from my quote, but Vikings. Go ask him. I won't keep a list and we should not need to. By Keep in check, I mean just to point out the nastiness and BS when it happens and not just ignore it. I would call it "self moderation" or "group moderation". The only person I have seen call Teddy out on his type of nastiness is Nmysys and CG and that was just for some off color language.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

02 Dec 2010 16:43 #53 by Scruffy
Replied by Scruffy on topic This is disgusting

Photo-fish wrote:

travelingirl wrote: So in your opinion, who do you consider a "bad apple"? I'd like to see your list. Also, please define "get the bad apples in check".

Bad apples was not from my quote, but Vikings. Go ask him. I won't keep a list and we should not need to. By Keep in check, I mean just to point out the nastiness and BS when it happens and not just ignore it. I would call it "self moderation" or "group moderation". The only person I have seen call Teddy out on his type of nastiness is Nmysys and CG and that was just for some off color language.

What good would it do to try to call them on their insults? None. It's what they want to do - they want to get a reaction from others, so they throw their sh** to see what sticks. Self moderation for them will never happen.

02 Dec 2010 16:46 #54 by Batifa Zaxo
Replied by Batifa Zaxo on topic This is disgusting
I have been insulted by many here, why? Because I am not from here, and have different views then republicans do!

02 Dec 2010 17:00 #55 by Nmysys
Replied by Nmysys on topic This is disgusting
The title of this thread is " This is disgusting"

Scruffy: Your innocent act of this last week makes you look disgusting. Elitists are the Democratic Progressives that think they know better than others do about what is right for us. You know it and are acting like it is the Right.

You started a thread complaining about exactly what you have been doing for months. Good for you that you got the support of the other members of your so called Progressive movement and carried on your Rally speaking to the choir, complaining about the right.

You have become as annoying and irrelevant as LJ, so IGNORE!!!

02 Dec 2010 17:07 #56 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic This is disgusting

Batifa Zaxo wrote: I have been insulted by many here, why? Because I am not from here, and have different views then republicans do!

What planet ARE you from?

02 Dec 2010 17:09 #57 by ckm8
Replied by ckm8 on topic This is disgusting
Planet Teddy methinks.

02 Dec 2010 17:09 #58 by Scruffy
Replied by Scruffy on topic This is disgusting

Nmysys wrote: The title of this thread is " This is disgusting"

Scruffy: Your innocent act of this last week makes you look disgusting. Elitists are the Democratic Progressives that think they know better than others do about what is right for us. You know it and are acting like it is the Right.

You started a thread complaining about exactly what you have been doing for months. Good for you that you got the support of the other members of your so called Progressive movement and carried on your Rally speaking to the choir, complaining about the right.

You have become as annoying and irrelevant as LJ, so IGNORE!!!

I thought we had a thing going on, Nmysys. Too bad you don't like to have your assumptions questioned.

Can you point out where I have been abusive, insulting, or whatever it is that you think I've been doing? No, of course not, because it hasn't happened. I have been questioning you, asking you to tell me why you think the way you do, why you make the statements you do, and pretty much nobody has been able to do that? Ask a question and you get angry. Well, I'm sorry that you don't like to look at yourself.

And now what do you do? Rather than answer me or talk with me, you put me on ignore. Good for you. That way, you won't have to look closely at what you're saying, won't have to think about your positions, won't have to back up your statements with facts.

BTW - Elitists are the Republican Conservatives that think they know better than others about what is right for everyone else.

02 Dec 2010 18:04 #59 by jf1acai
Replied by jf1acai on topic This is disgusting
Republicans SHOULD know what is "right".

:lol:

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

02 Dec 2010 23:51 #60 by Local_Historian
Replied by Local_Historian on topic This is disgusting
I guess it's wrong that this last page has me giggling madly.

I may have a few bruises, but I'm far from rotten. Though if you wish to send me a check, I'll happily cash it.

Let me point out that a certain other local site has over 10,000 members, but perhaps 200 that post regularly. This is very much standard for any forum.

Time to create page: 0.169 seconds