This is disgusting

01 Dec 2010 17:22 #11 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic This is disgusting

outdoor338 wrote: You mean his blow up doll, that lil precious? Last time I saw her she was floating over I-70, she escaped from his garage again! He was following her on his bicycle, yelling at her to come back, and saying he was sorry. Not sure what that was about, all I heard was no more duct tape and he would buy a rubber repair kit. :banana: :Cheer: :Cheer

rofllol :rofl Where do you come up with these??

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Dec 2010 17:26 #12 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic This is disgusting

outdoor338 wrote: You mean his blow up doll, that lil precious? Last time I saw her she was floating over I-70, she escaped from his garage again! He was following her on his bicycle, yelling at her to come back, and saying he was sorry. Not sure what that was about, all I heard was no more duct tape and he would buy a rubber repair kit. :banana: :Cheer: :Cheer

That's funny!! :lol:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

01 Dec 2010 17:29 #13 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic This is disgusting

Residenttroll wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: It looks like a redneck convention in here with all these cracker ass moron teabagger type threads...I may move my operation to EvergreenBound.com where the level of education is a little higher...This is just ridiculous, not to mention embarassing

Too bad you can only afford Upper Burland on the disability. If you were a producer, non-union mentality, worked hard and was rewarded for the hard work...you might have been able to move to Evergreen.....how's that trailer thingy working for you in the snow?

God knows I tried to get a disability after my rotator cuff tear, but unfortunately my shoulder healed completetly...The doctor said I could compete in the decathelon in the 2012 olympics

01 Dec 2010 17:31 - 01 Dec 2010 17:35 #14 by UNDER MODERATION

JusSayin wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: It looks like a redneck convention in here with all these cracker ass moron teabagger type threads...I may move my operation to EvergreenBound.com where the level of education is a little higher...This is just ridiculous, not to mention embarassing

I thought you were down near the equator, hosing down Gringa between takes?

I never said I was going to Purto Vallarta...I'm posting from the Hotel Solamar as we speak...we'll be moving futher south tomarow

And P.S.- Don't talk about a woman like that..C'mon..Bash me, bash other men, but don't do that..Whata ya, some kind of pansy?

01 Dec 2010 17:32 #15 by Nmysys
Replied by Nmysys on topic This is disgusting
A hole was found in the nudist camp wall. Vice Lord is looking into it.

01 Dec 2010 17:36 #16 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic This is disgusting

It ended tragically!!

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2098/1812491571_45e0886ad2.jpg?v=0

01 Dec 2010 17:42 - 01 Dec 2010 17:44 #17 by UNDER MODERATION
Unless you're all kindergardners there no way you think that guys funny....c'mon..., and SC...you are a tremedous dissapointment. I'm somewhat shocked, I really never thought I could get under your skin like I have...

Even though I think you cheated i'm willing to let bygones be bygones, lets put that stupid election behind us now..No hard feelings?

01 Dec 2010 17:44 #18 by jf1acai
Replied by jf1acai on topic This is disgusting

A hole was found in the nudist camp wall. Vice Lord is looking into it.

rofllol :lol: :rofl

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

01 Dec 2010 17:45 #19 by JusSayin
Replied by JusSayin on topic This is disgusting

Vice Lord wrote: And P.S.- Don't talk about a woman like that..C'mon..Bash me, bash other men, but don't do that..Whata ya, some kind of pansy?

Gringa's a woman? :VeryScared:

01 Dec 2010 17:48 #20 by UNDER MODERATION

Nmysys wrote: A hole was found in the nudist camp wall. Vice Lord is looking into it.

well, besides you...what red blooded american male wouldn't?

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds