This is disgusting

01 Dec 2010 17:58 #21 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic This is disgusting

JusSayin wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: And P.S.- Don't talk about a woman like that..C'mon..Bash me, bash other men, but don't do that..Whata ya, some kind of pansy?

Gringa's a woman? :VeryScared:

Alright....Thats it..I'm will not post here again until you apologize..I've known a lot of people in my life and Gringa is one of the great ones, and a great friend.

Im here, pick on me, my friends shouldn't pay for what I do here..The last thing I want is to have hurtful things said about my dear friend...All joking aside now-I can't put up with this, and believe me, I think I can live without this board, so enjoy your hero status for getting rid of me once and for all...

Dispicable!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Dec 2010 18:07 #22 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic This is disgusting
LOL this thread, classic VL. How is the beer down there?/ :)

What is this the 10th time VL has threatened to leave? Anyone keeping score?

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

01 Dec 2010 18:09 #23 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic This is disgusting

Vice Lord wrote: Unless you're all kindergardners there no way you think that guys funny....c'mon..., and SC...you are a tremedous dissapointment. I'm somewhat shocked, I really never thought I could get under your skin like I have...

Even though I think you cheated i'm willing to let bygones be bygones, lets put that stupid election behind us now..No hard feelings?

Hey, you brought it on yourself when you wouldn't drop the topic of the election results. You haven't gotten under my skin, and there are no hard feelings, I'm just messin' with ya - I can't believe that you can't take it! I'll stop harassing you if you promise to never bring up the election or cheating again. Deal?

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

01 Dec 2010 18:09 #24 by dummy up
Replied by dummy up on topic This is disgusting

Vice Lord wrote:

JusSayin wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: And P.S.- Don't talk about a woman like that..C'mon..Bash me, bash other men, but don't do that..Whata ya, some kind of pansy?

Alright....Thats it..I'm will not post here again until you apologize..I've known a lot of people in my life and Gringa is one of the great ones, and a great friend.

Im here, pick on me, my friends shouldn't pay for what I do here..The last thing I want is to have hurtful things said about my dear friend...All joking aside now-I can't put up with this, and believe me, I think I can live without this board, so enjoy your hero status for getting rid of me once and for all...

Dispicable!

I apologize

01 Dec 2010 18:14 #25 by jf1acai
Replied by jf1acai on topic This is disgusting
You couldn't run VL out of here with a bucket of sh*t and a paintbrush!

rofllol :lol:

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

01 Dec 2010 18:19 #26 by Martin Ent Inc
Replied by Martin Ent Inc on topic This is disgusting
Not that I am on VL's side ( he gets whatever he deserves) but Gringa shoulda never been brought into this conversation so anyone talking trash should apologize to her.
She is a good person and a friend.

01 Dec 2010 18:24 #27 by jf1acai
Replied by jf1acai on topic This is disgusting
I agree regarding Gringa.

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

01 Dec 2010 18:30 #28 by ckm8
Replied by ckm8 on topic This is disgusting
Why would you bash someone who hasn't even posted on the thread? Talk about gratuitous.

01 Dec 2010 18:46 #29 by aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

JusSayin wrote:

In a lj kinda way

01 Dec 2010 20:37 #30 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic This is disgusting

Joe wrote: LOL this thread, classic VL. How is the beer down there?/ :)

What is this the 10th time VL has threatened to leave? Anyone keeping score?

I'm not a quitter, never have been, never will be...Its not in my DNA

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds