'Don't Ask' Repeal May Cause Troop Exodus

03 Dec 2010 10:12 #11 by ScienceChic

Nmysys wrote: They aren't bigots. They just don't think they can fight in a dress and high heels!

Nice stereotype there Nmysys. Because ALL homosexual men and women run around in a dress and high heels all the time. rofllol Last I heard, there were uniforms required for the military and it included pants and combat boots. Feel free to run with that one as you will. :biggrin:

SS109 wrote: Most military people are younger than the average age, and polls show that post baby boomers are much more tolerant of homosexuality so I don't think you will see a mass exodous, especially since there aren't any jobs in the private sector right now and the rotations overseas will start to decline.

Don't you mean that younger people are more tolerant, and more post baby boomers are intolerant? I agree that I don't think there will be a mass exodus either - I'm sure those who serve know their fellow soldiers pretty well already and nothing will change drastically, especially with the job market being as bad as it is.

Residenttroll wrote: That's exactly what the homosexual agenda set out to do two decades ago. It started with comedy television shows (like Will and Grace) and movies depicting homosexuals as funny and friendly queer folk followed by infiltration of indocination into the public elementary and high school schools, coupled with push the gay marriage issue. The acceptance in the military is just another strategy for deviants to blow the hole (pun intended) on marriage.

Yeah, it's so awful to want understanding, acceptance, and to be treated the same as everyone else. :faint:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 Dec 2010 10:29 #12 by FredHayek
Pushing the homosexual agenda? I think it should be viewed more as showing people what Gays & Lesbians are like and no longer calling it a mental illness.

Some people want to go back to putting homosexuals in the closet but I think society is healthier where it is in the open. Instead of Gay males having to fake marriages with women and then fool around on the side, hopefully now they marry who they want to.

SC,
Good point about the old stereotypes. Ever heard of Bears? I know a couple gay guys who are quite masculine, hairy, and super toned. Sounds like they would be an asset in combat.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

03 Dec 2010 10:30 #13 by Photo-fish
Da Bears? Who Knew!

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

03 Dec 2010 10:43 #14 by pineinthegrass

Residenttroll wrote: That's exactly what the homosexual agenda set out to do two decades ago. It started with comedy television shows (like Will and Grace) and movies depicting homosexuals as funny and friendly queer folk followed by infiltration of indocination into the public elementary and high school schools, coupled with push the gay marriage issue. The acceptance in the military is just another strategy for deviants to blow the hole (pun intended) on marriage.

It really wasn't anything about movies or TV for me. I grew far more tolerant once I saw this...

03 Dec 2010 11:50 #15 by LadyJazzer
Dang!... There was an "Agenda"??? Who knew?!?!?!

03 Dec 2010 12:04 #16 by Residenttroll returns
Yeah, this should make you vomit.

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ1HHZQ6Ugj3DYwYUjLOdDLDccrGqRi2ihmWqtQQ9UwqdteORw1

03 Dec 2010 12:15 #17 by Residenttroll returns

Science Chic wrote: Yeah, it's so awful to want understanding, acceptance, and to be treated the same as everyone else. :faint:

Yeah, It's about as awful as trying to understand how a scientist would support a lifestyle that is against the laws of nature and life.

I am still trying to wrap my pea brain on how having homosexual sex is life producing? The real purpose for those sexual organs is to produce life, correct? What's life producing in the anus?

03 Dec 2010 13:53 #18 by Nmysys
The left will never understand apparently our stance on this issue, or abortion. They are IMO the two deal breakers. They think we should be bi-partisan and we think this bipartisanship is spineless.

I think it boils down mostly to having Faith ( religion ) or being Atheist or Agnostic. Judeo-Christian faith thinks that this alternative lifestyle is against Gods wishes. I have read the Bible, the Old Testament and the New Testament. I cannot ever remember reading where men cannot kill, but women can, their choice.

03 Dec 2010 13:57 #19 by Residenttroll returns

Nmysys wrote: The left will never understand apparently our stance on this issue, or abortion. They are IMO the two deal breakers. They think we should be bi-partisan and we think this bipartisanship is spineless.

I think it boils down mostly to having Faith ( religion ) or being Atheist or Agnostic. Judeo-Christian faith thinks that this alternative lifestyle is against Gods wishes. I have read the Bible, the Old Testament and the New Testament. I cannot ever remember reading where men cannot kill, but women can, their choice.

True, but it's all about life. They believe in darkness and death. Sex is the death hole. Death to babies made in the life hole.

03 Dec 2010 14:30 #20 by ScienceChic

Residenttroll wrote:

Science Chic wrote: Yeah, it's so awful to want understanding, acceptance, and to be treated the same as everyone else. :faint:

Yeah, It's about as awful as trying to understand how a scientist would support a lifestyle that is against the laws of nature and life.

I've already posted numerous links to evidence showing that it a lifestyle that is essential to life and an integral part of nature, has been for eons. Not gonna waste time repeating myself if you're gonna choose to ignore the facts. :wave:

I am still trying to wrap my pea brain on how having homosexual sex is life producing? The real purpose for those sexual organs is to produce life, correct? What's life producing in the anus?

The reward pathways in the brain are activated whether they are stimulated during reproductive actions or homosexual actions. If an animal feels good about their litter mates, sexual partners, pride members, etc. it's all beneficial because it supports group altruism which in turn increases survival chances. Thus, evolutionarily, homosexuality has been reinforced because it is a positive for survival and NOT a deviant or abnormal activity.

What's life producing in the anus? Republicans! rofllol Sorry, couldn't resist! :biggrin:

How about this? http://www.marksdailyapple.com/fecal-po ... ut-health/ It's not exactly the way a fecal transplant should be done, but...
Monday Musings: Poop Transplants, Sleep Deprivation and Going Nuts

Let’s Talk Sh**

Poop is the new probiotic. Doctors have been using fecal transplants as a “last resort,” http://www.the-scientist.com/news/display/57795/ mostly to treat the rising scourge of Clostridium difficile, a gut bug that affects about 250,000 Americans every year and proves extremely resistant to antibiotics. Shooting a fecal extract from healthy people into the C. diff-ridden colons of the affected has a 95% success rate.

But gut health isn’t just about acute infection. It’s also about basic metabolic health. A study http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v4 ... 05414.html showed that sterile mice receiving a fecal transplant from obese mice gained more weight than sterile mice who received transplants from lean mice. And most recently, a Dutch pilot study http://www.medpagetoday.com/MeetingCoverage/EASD/22352 gave 18 obese males with pronounced metabolic syndrome fecal transplants from lean individuals. They did not lose weight, but they did experience improved insulin sensitivity and triglyceride numbers.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds