'Don't Ask' Repeal May Cause Troop Exodus

06 Dec 2010 11:07 #51 by archer

Residenttroll wrote: I think Pink is the official color of the beret. Uniform would be standard issue - as they are normal folks - don't you remember?
The battle flag is the rainbow flag.

Their duties? They work exclusive with international UN forces and keeping their @44es in order.

For someone who claims to support our military, you sure seem to take pleasure in ridiculing a portion of our brave men and women even as they fight for your freedom to be such a jerk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Dec 2010 11:19 #52 by outdoor338
The majority of men and women in the military don't want gays in the military, another forced liberal agenda by the likes of you. You're not listening archer, your liberal pals in office didn't listen to the American people, look what happened in Nov, they got voted out! The military people in my family have made it clear, no gays! Does that make them un-american? I hardly think so, they care about this country enough to fight for your freedom so you can watch jerry springer and eat chocolate your bon bon's, and sound stupid! :biggrin:

06 Dec 2010 11:35 #53 by LadyJazzer

06 Dec 2010 11:44 #54 by outdoor338
You tell me LJ, which one?

06 Dec 2010 12:00 - 06 Dec 2010 12:04 #55 by Residenttroll returns

archer wrote:

Residenttroll wrote: I think Pink is the official color of the beret. Uniform would be standard issue - as they are normal folks - don't you remember?
The battle flag is the rainbow flag.

Their duties? They work exclusive with international UN forces and keeping their @44es in order.

For someone who claims to support our military, you sure seem to take pleasure in ridiculing a portion of our brave men and women even as they fight for your freedom to be such a jerk.

I support a gay brigade that supports UN piece keeping forces. I don't support letting perverts into the U.S. military...and I am not apologizing if that's not politically correct in your world. By not supporting open perversion in the military, I am supporting today's military.

06 Dec 2010 12:02 #56 by Residenttroll returns

outdoor338 wrote: You tell me LJ, which one?

See, there you go Outdoor....don't ask, and she can't tell. Exactly the way the policy should be executed.

06 Dec 2010 12:15 #57 by Scruffy

Residenttroll wrote: I don't support letting perverts into the U.S. military...

So don't join.

06 Dec 2010 12:57 #58 by Local_Historian

outdoor338 wrote: The majority of men and women in the military don't want gays in the military, another forced liberal agenda by the likes of you. You're not listening archer, your liberal pals in office didn't listen to the American people, look what happened in Nov, they got voted out! The military people in my family have made it clear, no gays! Does that make them un-american? I hardly think so, they care about this country enough to fight for your freedom so you can watch jerry springer and eat chocolate your bon bon's, and sound stupid! :biggrin:

Stats on that? Cause I still say when it comes down to line of fire, all they care about is if the person next to them is well trained and can do their job so they don't lose their lives.

Sexual orientation isn't going to matter when it comes to a shoot them or they'll shoot us situation.

06 Dec 2010 13:13 #59 by outdoor338
It does matter LH, if you don't trust the person next to you, you will look out for yourself, and the people you trust..that's just the way it is.

06 Dec 2010 15:01 #60 by Nmysys
I think this is the choice!

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds