Hey NPR...I'm going to a CHRISTmas Party!

21 Dec 2010 16:15 #11 by Whatevergreen

residenttroll wrote:

Whatevergreen wrote: :chillpill:

residenttroll wrote: I was going to stay off of the site and cool down,

Take your own advice. Is it really worth getting this upset?

? I never said that....

Oops.. (Wishful thinking on my part maybe) fixed now.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Dec 2010 16:41 - 21 Dec 2010 17:16 #12 by outdoor338
Merry Christmas Everyone!

"Mary Did You Know?" LIVE Kathy Mattea http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFPHIK9ann8

21 Dec 2010 17:10 #13 by Nmysys
Your remark to me to chill is reminiscent of the same kind of apathy of the Germans while Hitler and the Brownshirts were spewing this exact kind of hate speech. Chill, don't say anything! Maybe they won't look at us!!!

This forum has turned into exactly that, a forum of hate and extolling Liberal Indoctrination. I don't know why 295Bound is letting people like Wayne get away with this. Page after page of hypocrisy and hate speech. Wayne, it is not your place to determine whether or not a Christian is a real Christian, it is up to their God to judge them. You can act like you are high and mighty but you aren't. I believe that you are doing this to harm 285Bound, and it isn't fair to them. You are trying to turn this into your own bully pulpit, with hopes that people who come over from PC to see the site, are turned off by the crap they see here.

You don't have the right to condemn other people for believing because you have lost your faith, you phony!!!

21 Dec 2010 17:16 #14 by Residenttroll returns

Nmysys wrote: Your remark to me to chill is reminiscent of the same kind of apathy of the Germans while Hitler and the Brownshirts were spewing this exact kind of hate speech. Chill, don't say anything! Maybe they won't look at us!!!

This forum has turned into exactly that, a forum of hate and extolling Liberal Indoctrination. I don't know why 295Bound is letting people like Wayne get away with this. Page after page of hypocrisy and hate speech. Wayne, it is not your place to determine whether or not a Christian is a real Christian, it is up to their God to judge them. You can act like you are high and mighty but you aren't. I believe that you are doing this to harm 285Bound, and it isn't fair to them. You are trying to turn this into your own bully pulpit, with hopes that people who come over from PC to see the site, are turned off by the crap they see here.

You don't have the right to condemn other people for believing because you have lost your faith, you phony!!!

I heard Christmas Tree Balls is signed in at 666Bound

21 Dec 2010 17:27 #15 by Nmysys
I found his picture there!!!

21 Dec 2010 17:30 #16 by Tiny Bubbles
So its not always this much fighting here? I do like the other sections tho.

Anyways thankyou outdoor338. That was beautiful.

21 Dec 2010 17:32 #17 by Travelingirl

outdoor338 wrote: Merry Christmas Everyone!

"Mary Did You Know?" LIVE Kathy Mattea http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFPHIK9ann8

Love Kathy Mattea! Great post Outdoor!

And more good Christmas...

[youtube:1brajbwb]
[/youtube:1brajbwb]

21 Dec 2010 17:34 - 21 Dec 2010 17:35 #18 by Travelingirl

Nmysys wrote: Your remark to me to chill is reminiscent of the same kind of apathy of the Germans while Hitler and the Brownshirts were spewing this exact kind of hate speech. Chill, don't say anything! Maybe they won't look at us!!!

You're a good man Nmysys. Heart of Gold. Pure Gold.

21 Dec 2010 17:34 #19 by Soulshiner

When you plant ice you're going to harvest wind. - Robert Hunter

21 Dec 2010 17:35 #20 by Tiny Bubbles
I love charlie brown! Thanks you!

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds