Hey NPR...I'm going to a CHRISTmas Party!

21 Dec 2010 17:42 #21 by outdoor338
You're a good man Nmysys. Heart of Gold. Pure Gold.
:yeahthat: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Dec 2010 17:43 #22 by Travelingirl
love amy grant...

[youtube:3tds4ofr]
[/youtube:3tds4ofr]

21 Dec 2010 17:46 #23 by outdoor338
That is a great one..

21 Dec 2010 17:49 #24 by Scruffy

Nmysys wrote: Your remark to me to chill is reminiscent of the same kind of apathy of the Germans while Hitler and the Brownshirts were spewing this exact kind of hate speech. Chill, don't say anything! Maybe they won't look at us!!!

This forum has turned into exactly that, a forum of hate and extolling Liberal Indoctrination. I don't know why 295Bound is letting people like Wayne get away with this. Page after page of hypocrisy and hate speech. Wayne, it is not your place to determine whether or not a Christian is a real Christian, it is up to their God to judge them. You can act like you are high and mighty but you aren't. I believe that you are doing this to harm 285Bound, and it isn't fair to them. You are trying to turn this into your own bully pulpit, with hopes that people who come over from PC to see the site, are turned off by the crap they see here.

You don't have the right to condemn other people for believing because you have lost your faith, you phony!!!

It's your right to think whatever you want and view facts however you choose, but there are many here who see it differently. My view is that this forum consists of several conservative posters that do drive by rantings, posting a statement and then running away while the rest of the conservatives high five each other with lots of :yeahthat: .

When asked to back up their statements, most (not all) of the conservatives here are either silent or post some attack.

I'm not saying that liberals are angels. We are sure to have done similar actions, but my view is that it's mainly the conservatives that can't stand the heat. However, this is not the reason why people from Pinecam are not flocking over here in droves. It's the few that are here just to make trouble. They are here trolling, trying to get a rise out of anyone, posting lewd pictures, making insults in virtually every post. I do not understand why they are tolerated. I don't understand why, for the good of the board, they are not asked or forced to leave. They pull the whole board down. You want to know why there is very little honest intellectual debate? It's because of just a couple trolls.

Here's a tip - don't like somebody questioning your religion, then stop responding. You could even stop reading responses to religious comments.

Frankly, Nmysys, I do not see why you are reacting so strongly towards Wayne. I can't believe you're the one who claims to be against politically correct behavior, yet are so easily offended by words on line. It's your choice to get angry and flame out. I don't see where he has said or done anything that's grossly out of line. You, however, have made threats against his kneecaps. How neighborly is that? And you want to spread this type of forum, where trolls are tolerated and threats are made, to other boards? You want to make this a model for other forums? Good luck with that.

This place has turned into a mud pit where a few keep throwing their feces at others. In my opinion, there needs to be a little bit more moderation here to allow for real discussion to take place, not schoolyard antics.

21 Dec 2010 17:51 #25 by outdoor338

21 Dec 2010 18:15 #26 by Travelingirl

Scruffy wrote:

Nmysys wrote: Your remark to me to chill is reminiscent of the same kind of apathy of the Germans while Hitler and the Brownshirts were spewing this exact kind of hate speech. Chill, don't say anything! Maybe they won't look at us!!!

This forum has turned into exactly that, a forum of hate and extolling Liberal Indoctrination. I don't know why 295Bound is letting people like Wayne get away with this. Page after page of hypocrisy and hate speech. Wayne, it is not your place to determine whether or not a Christian is a real Christian, it is up to their God to judge them. You can act like you are high and mighty but you aren't. I believe that you are doing this to harm 285Bound, and it isn't fair to them. You are trying to turn this into your own bully pulpit, with hopes that people who come over from PC to see the site, are turned off by the crap they see here.

You don't have the right to condemn other people for believing because you have lost your faith, you phony!!!

This place has turned into a mud pit where a few keep throwing their feces at others. In my opinion, there needs to be a little bit more moderation here to allow for real discussion to take place, not schoolyard antics.

The only feces being thrown is by the liberal bigots here on 285bound who hate Christians and our faith. Disgusting.

21 Dec 2010 18:26 #27 by Travelingirl
Another good one...

[youtube:1a7aoelb]
[/youtube:1a7aoelb]

21 Dec 2010 18:27 #28 by Scruffy

travelingirl wrote:

Scruffy wrote:

The only feces being thrown is by the liberal bigots here on 285bound who hate Christians and our faith. Disgusting.

Hate? I'm not seeing it. What insults can you list that would back up your statement? From what I have read, there have been very few actual insults aimed at the Christian faith. There have been a lot of questions. Is that what you are referring to?

21 Dec 2010 18:34 #29 by dummy up
Lots of hate from all sides, hate of gays, atheists, Jews,Muslims,Christians and all political sides. I love the discussion and hate the hate. We are not always right. This is making me sick, so how about I hate ALL of YOU. Does everyone feel better now. Crack wads !

21 Dec 2010 18:37 #30 by outdoor338
How about wayne's CINO statement? How about his attack on Nmysys Jewish faith? I hope others will add their insights...

Time to create page: 0.185 seconds