Hey NPR...I'm going to a CHRISTmas Party!

21 Dec 2010 19:56 #51 by outdoor338
wayne, you are the spin king..very few agree with you. Spin skippy..keep up the grumpy old man attitude, it fits you so well..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Dec 2010 19:57 #52 by Scruffy

outdoor338 wrote: wayne, you are the spin king..very few agree with you. Spin skippy..keep up the grumpy old man attitude, it fits you so well..

I'm not seeing any spin on Wayne's post. Can you clearly and specifically point it out?

21 Dec 2010 19:59 #53 by Scruffy

travelingirl wrote:

Scruffy wrote:

travelingirl wrote: Why was "Bad Nativity Scenes" started in the Ring? And why during a sacred time of the year for Christians? If anyone had started a similar post mentioning - you know- that MUSLIM faith - you guys would have been foaming at the mouth! In fact, it would have been "off with their heads" had a similar post been made!! I was very offended at the Jesus, Joseph and Marty "nativity" and other sacreligious posts.

sac·ri·le·gious (skr-ljs, -ljs)
adj.
1. Grossly irreverent toward what is or is held to be sacred.

I stopped reading that thread as soon as the bacon nativity scene was posted. That's your example of an attack on Christianity? So you are personally offended by some posts, but yet these posts are not actual attacks on your faith, just that you find them offensive and sacrilegious.

BTW - You are dead wrong about people on here defending the Muslim faith. Nobody would have been foaming at the mouth, but it's a nice straw man argument to throw up.

So you asked for an example of what offended me...I gave you one...you minimized it. Whatever.

The attacks I read today were directed at Nmysys and his faith. Disgusting.

I'm not minimizing it, I'm just having trouble understanding how you see the thread on nativity scenes as an attack. You are offended, I understand, but how is that attacking Christianity?

21 Dec 2010 20:00 #54 by Travelingirl
Wayne, the "master-baiter"...

21 Dec 2010 20:01 #55 by outdoor338
:yeahthat: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :lol:

21 Dec 2010 20:04 #56 by Travelingirl
Sometimes I just crack myself up! rofllol rofllol rofllol

21 Dec 2010 20:07 #57 by Wayne Harrison

Scruffy wrote:

outdoor338 wrote: wayne, you are the spin king..very few agree with you. Spin skippy..keep up the grumpy old man attitude, it fits you so well..

I'm not seeing any spin on Wayne's post. Can you clearly and specifically point it out?

He won't, because he spins all the time himself, avoiding questions by claiming the question is "spin."

How convenient.

He's also omnipotent, because he knows what every poster is thinking and the results of elections months before they are held.

21 Dec 2010 20:16 #58 by Travelingirl

Scruffy wrote:

travelingirl wrote:

Scruffy wrote:

travelingirl wrote: Why was "Bad Nativity Scenes" started in the Ring? And why during a sacred time of the year for Christians? If anyone had started a similar post mentioning - you know- that MUSLIM faith - you guys would have been foaming at the mouth! In fact, it would have been "off with their heads" had a similar post been made!! I was very offended at the Jesus, Joseph and Marty "nativity" and other sacreligious posts.

sac·ri·le·gious (skr-ljs, -ljs)
adj.
1. Grossly irreverent toward what is or is held to be sacred.

I stopped reading that thread as soon as the bacon nativity scene was posted. That's your example of an attack on Christianity? So you are personally offended by some posts, but yet these posts are not actual attacks on your faith, just that you find them offensive and sacrilegious.

BTW - You are dead wrong about people on here defending the Muslim faith. Nobody would have been foaming at the mouth, but it's a nice straw man argument to throw up.

So you asked for an example of what offended me...I gave you one...you minimized it. Whatever.

The attacks I read today were directed at Nmysys and his faith. Disgusting.

I'm not minimizing it, I'm just having trouble understanding how you see the thread on nativity scenes as an attack. You are offended, I understand, but how is that attacking Christianity?

Yes - it attacks.

Just found this...does this count in your book?

From another thread today:

JusSayin wrote:
JMC wrote:
Vice Lord wrote:
He does hide it well though

You know that you are a major asshole ,right? You are a phony anti-Semitic piece of crap. This "my friend is Jewish" nonsense is exactly what every racist I've ever met used to justify their stupidity. You make me and most people here sick with your racist baiting. Keep going and I will have no problem getting rid of your hate speech as it violates the Terms you agreed to, keep it up asshole and live with the consequences.
The argument about Israeli policy does not need to be in your hate terms, period.

JMC, thanks for calling VL out on his anti-Semitic posts. But it sure would be nice if you would do the same to all the anti-Christian posters here who have decided to join ranks and make a sport of attacking our faith, our beliefs and our God. If you're going to enforce the Terms on Jew haters, please do the same for the Christian haters.

Jesus F***ing Christ, are you serious?

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

21 Dec 2010 20:18 #59 by Residenttroll returns

travelingirl wrote: Wayne, the "master-baiter"...

with two Christmas tree balls sitting on his shoulders.

21 Dec 2010 20:19 - 21 Dec 2010 20:21 #60 by outdoor338
watch the spin TG, here it comes! Wayne, very few agree with you, that's your problem you think to highly of yourself..you are funny in an odd way :lol: rofllol :woo hoo: :popcorn:

Time to create page: 0.147 seconds