Hey NPR...I'm going to a CHRISTmas Party!

21 Dec 2010 18:43 #31 by Travelingirl

Scruffy wrote:

travelingirl wrote:

Scruffy wrote:

Nmysys wrote: Your remark to me to chill is reminiscent of the same kind of apathy of the Germans while Hitler and the Brownshirts were spewing this exact kind of hate speech. Chill, don't say anything! Maybe they won't look at us!!!

This forum has turned into exactly that, a forum of hate and extolling Liberal Indoctrination. I don't know why 295Bound is letting people like Wayne get away with this. Page after page of hypocrisy and hate speech. Wayne, it is not your place to determine whether or not a Christian is a real Christian, it is up to their God to judge them. You can act like you are high and mighty but you aren't. I believe that you are doing this to harm 285Bound, and it isn't fair to them. You are trying to turn this into your own bully pulpit, with hopes that people who come over from PC to see the site, are turned off by the crap they see here.

You don't have the right to condemn other people for believing because you have lost your faith, you phony!!!

This place has turned into a mud pit where a few keep throwing their feces at others. In my opinion, there needs to be a little bit more moderation here to allow for real discussion to take place, not schoolyard antics.

The only feces being thrown is by the liberal bigots here on 285bound who hate Christians and our faith. Disgusting.

Hate? I'm not seeing it. What insults can you list that would back up your statement? From what I have read, there have been very few actual insults aimed at the Christian faith. There have been a lot of questions. Is that what you are referring to?

"few keep throwing their feces at others." Your quote Scruffy. You apparently recognize the bigots too.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Dec 2010 18:44 #32 by Scruffy

outdoor338 wrote: How about wayne's CINO statement? How about his attack on Nmysys Jewish faith? I hope others will add their insights...

How is his CINO statement an attack on Christianity? I haven't read any posts Wayne has made about Nmysys Jewish faith.

21 Dec 2010 18:49 - 21 Dec 2010 18:51 #33 by Scruffy

travelingirl wrote:

Scruffy wrote:

travelingirl wrote:

Scruffy wrote:

Nmysys wrote: Your remark to me to chill is reminiscent of the same kind of apathy of the Germans while Hitler and the Brownshirts were spewing this exact kind of hate speech. Chill, don't say anything! Maybe they won't look at us!!!

This forum has turned into exactly that, a forum of hate and extolling Liberal Indoctrination. I don't know why 295Bound is letting people like Wayne get away with this. Page after page of hypocrisy and hate speech. Wayne, it is not your place to determine whether or not a Christian is a real Christian, it is up to their God to judge them. You can act like you are high and mighty but you aren't. I believe that you are doing this to harm 285Bound, and it isn't fair to them. You are trying to turn this into your own bully pulpit, with hopes that people who come over from PC to see the site, are turned off by the crap they see here.

You don't have the right to condemn other people for believing because you have lost your faith, you phony!!!

This place has turned into a mud pit where a few keep throwing their feces at others. In my opinion, there needs to be a little bit more moderation here to allow for real discussion to take place, not schoolyard antics.

The only feces being thrown is by the liberal bigots here on 285bound who hate Christians and our faith. Disgusting.

Hate? I'm not seeing it. What insults can you list that would back up your statement? From what I have read, there have been very few actual insults aimed at the Christian faith. There have been a lot of questions. Is that what you are referring to?

"few keep throwing their feces at others." Your quote Scruffy. You apparently recognize the bigots too.

I'm just asking for you to show where Christianity has been attacked. From what I read here, it looks like people are, for the most part, questioning Christianity.

21 Dec 2010 18:51 #34 by Tiny Bubbles
I may be out of place because I am new but why do people need to question Christianity? or anyones religious beliefs?

21 Dec 2010 18:56 #35 by dummy up

outdoor338 wrote: How about wayne's CINO statement? How about his attack on Nmysys Jewish faith? I hope others will add their insights...

Did I just not say I hated all of the hate? This just a huge pissing contest and everybody gets doused. What a waste of brain power.

21 Dec 2010 18:59 #36 by Travelingirl

Scruffy wrote:

travelingirl wrote:

Scruffy wrote:

travelingirl wrote:

Scruffy wrote:

I'm just asking for you to show where Christianity has been attacked. From what I read here, it looks like people are, for the most part, questioning Christianity.

Why was "Bad Nativity Scenes" started in the Ring? And why during a sacred time of the year for Christians? If anyone had started a similar post mentioning - you know- that MUSLIM faith - you guys would have been foaming at the mouth! In fact, it would have been "off with their heads" had a similar post been made!! I was very offended at the Jesus, Joseph and Marty "nativity" and other sacreligious posts.

sac·ri·le·gious (skr-ljs, -ljs)
adj.
1. Grossly irreverent toward what is or is held to be sacred.

21 Dec 2010 19:00 #37 by Scruffy

Tiny Bubbles wrote: I may be out of place because I am new but why do people need to question Christianity? or anyones religious beliefs?

It all starts with threads like this:

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href=" 285bound.com/Forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6516 " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6516<!-- l -->

21 Dec 2010 19:01 #38 by Travelingirl

Dummy Up wrote:

Did I just not say I hated all of the hate? This just a huge pissing contest and everybody gets doused. What a waste of brain power.

Geez...what's it like wasting all your brain power DU??? You're one of the biggest haters on here...didn't you run off our friend Spkyster?

21 Dec 2010 19:04 #39 by Scruffy

travelingirl wrote: Why was "Bad Nativity Scenes" started in the Ring? And why during a sacred time of the year for Christians? If anyone had started a similar post mentioning - you know- that MUSLIM faith - you guys would have been foaming at the mouth! In fact, it would have been "off with their heads" had a similar post been made!! I was very offended at the Jesus, Joseph and Marty "nativity" and other sacreligious posts.

sac·ri·le·gious (skr-ljs, -ljs)
adj.
1. Grossly irreverent toward what is or is held to be sacred.

I stopped reading that thread as soon as the bacon nativity scene was posted. That's your example of an attack on Christianity? So you are personally offended by some posts, but yet these posts are not actual attacks on your faith, just that you find them offensive and sacrilegious.

BTW - You are dead wrong about people on here defending the Muslim faith. Nobody would have been foaming at the mouth, but it's a nice straw man argument to throw up.

21 Dec 2010 19:08 #40 by dummy up

travelingirl wrote:

Dummy Up wrote:

Geez...what's it like wasting all your brain power DU??? You're one of the biggest haters on here...didn't you run off our friend Spkyster?

Hating the hate is wasting my brain power? great observation! Spykster reveled in chasing people away from her, he could not deal with what he dealt ( kind of like RT) , he got a dose of his own bully medicine. He left,his choice ( cowardly) and I still want the best for him even if I disagree with his bitter outlook, and I said so before.

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds