THE BOARDS NOT BIG ENOUGH FOR THE BOTH OF US

21 Dec 2010 19:47 - 23 Dec 2010 19:46 #1 by UNDER MODERATION
THE BOARDS NOT BIG ENOUGH FOR THE BOTH OF US was created by UNDER MODERATION
If nmysys gets more votes than me during the two day voting period I'll leave and never return. Vote carefully friends because i'm dead serious. I will leave and never, ever return. If you don't really like me, but don't really want me to leave I strongly suggest you vote for me, and if you hate Nmysys and think he brings little or nothing to the board, vote for me. I know i'm more popular than that guy.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Dec 2010 19:48 #2 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic THE BOARDS NOT BIG ENOUGH FOR THE BOTH OF US
BTW-In the spirit of fairness and good sportsmanship, I voted for Nymisis

21 Dec 2010 19:51 #3 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic THE BOARDS NOT BIG ENOUGH FOR THE BOTH OF US
I should have ended the poll in one minute

4-1 Vice Lord!!!!

21 Dec 2010 19:52 - 21 Dec 2010 19:52 #4 by UNDER MODERATION
Oh thank you everyone

5-1 VL

I love all of you

21 Dec 2010 19:52 #5 by outdoor338
ah, that be my vote VL for nmysys not yours, you lie even in a poll, can't wait to see you go...and tell your wife to stop sending me PM's, she says your pathetic..will post it later..

21 Dec 2010 19:53 #6 by outdoor338
well, VL, we now know you have many accounts on 285..keep em coming VL..bye, bye..

21 Dec 2010 19:54 #7 by UNDER MODERATION

outdoor338 wrote: ah, that be my vote VL for nmysys not yours, you lie even in a poll, can't wait to see you go...

Are you calling me a liar?

21 Dec 2010 19:55 #8 by UNDER MODERATION

outdoor338 wrote: well, VL, we now know you have many accounts on 285..keep em coming VL..bye, bye..

I should have added your boring ass to the poll...You'd probably get a big goose egg

21 Dec 2010 19:56 #9 by UNDER MODERATION
8-2!!!! VL

21 Dec 2010 19:56 #10 by UNDER MODERATION
lol , I really underestimated the unpopularity of Nymisis..Wow- I'm actually startin to feel bad for the guy

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds