THE BOARDS NOT BIG ENOUGH FOR THE BOTH OF US

22 Dec 2010 11:48 #61 by ckm8
I'm wondering if while you ladies are enjoying your mani/pedi if you will discuss how you feel about Resident Troll and Nymysys who you both so admire declaring that Unitarianism and Methodism are not actual faiths.

No, I'm sure you won't.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Dec 2010 11:49 #62 by lil precious

Waylon Lead wrote: Nmysys is a veteran and Vice Lord is a punk

That's not fair, my snuggle bunny :heart: :heart: was in the Civil Air Patrol, true he never got to fly but he helped the pilots wash and tie down their planes and stuff. He is pretty handy with his joystick. He can even land on the carrier in Flight Simulator.

22 Dec 2010 11:50 #63 by Travelingirl

coirishlady wrote: Traveling Girl, When you come back I would love to meet you. You sound like my kind of person.

Absolutely! I'm anxious to meet yoou too!

Merry Christmas!! reindeer::

22 Dec 2010 11:51 #64 by Travelingirl

ckm8 wrote: I'm wondering if while you ladies are enjoying your mani/pedi if you will discuss how you feel about Resident Troll and Nymysys who you both so admire declaring that Unitarianism and Methodism are not actual faiths.

No, I'm sure you won't.

Oh hell no...it will be a whole lot more fun talking about you!! :lol: :lol:

22 Dec 2010 11:57 #65 by Nick Lambase

Yes but VL is a man and Nmysys is weak. What kind of grown man snaps on a message board?. lol It's fun to watch VL work his magic but just between us, you gotta be a retard to get sucked into his theater of the absurd. Can't you dopes see he's playing you like a fiddle? He likes it when you snap

22 Dec 2010 12:00 #66 by The Viking

lil precious wrote:

That's not fair, my snuggle bunny :heart: :heart: was in the Civil Air Patrol, true he never got to fly but he helped the pilots wash and tie down their planes and stuff. He is pretty handy with his joystick.

rofllol :rofl

22 Dec 2010 12:02 #67 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic THE BOARDS NOT BIG ENOUGH FOR THE BOTH OF US

Nick Lambase wrote:

Yes but VL is a man and Nmysys is weak. What kind of grown man snaps on a message board?. lol It's fun to watch VL work his magic but just between us, you gotta be a retard to get sucked into his theater of the absurd. Can't you dopes see he's playing you like a fiddle? He likes it when you snap

Wait a second, hold on there Nick..Thats not true. I sincerly think our blind supoport of Israel is misguided. I didn't post that for affect or to make people snap. It's my honest opinion...And How you doin anyway- PM me,

22 Dec 2010 12:03 #68 by ckm8

Nick Lambase wrote:

Sssh- don't out him. It's too much fun to watch the spittle fly.

22 Dec 2010 12:03 - 22 Dec 2010 12:08 #69 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic THE BOARDS NOT BIG ENOUGH FOR THE BOTH OF US

The Viking wrote:

lil precious wrote:

That's not fair, my snuggle bunny :heart: :heart: was in the Civil Air Patrol, true he never got to fly but he helped the pilots wash and tie down their planes and stuff. He is pretty handy with his joystick.

rofllol :rofl

The first time I think Lil Precious is trying too hard and not being funny...You :rofl rofllol :rofl rofllol :rofl rofllol

Whata dope you are..You probably cracked up when you watched the Bannana Splits too....

22 Dec 2010 12:04 #70 by UNDER MODERATION

ckm8 wrote:

Nick Lambase wrote:

Sssh- don't out him. It's too much fun to watch the spittle fly.

I know..WTF?

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds