THE BOARDS NOT BIG ENOUGH FOR THE BOTH OF US

22 Dec 2010 17:30 #91 by ckm8
Not perfect Nmysys. I am short tempered and snarky, I procrastinate, I spend way too much time on line, I don't suffer fools gladly and am often irreverent. But thanks for the compliment.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Dec 2010 17:52 #92 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic THE BOARDS NOT BIG ENOUGH FOR THE BOTH OF US

Jonathan Hemlock wrote: Win or lose, you're still a loser!

No, I think the loser is the loser and the winner is the winner...

22 Dec 2010 18:00 #93 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic THE BOARDS NOT BIG ENOUGH FOR THE BOTH OF US

Nmysys wrote: Nick Lambaste:

Were you here on the forum when Jerkoff VL made the original comments that have been changed or is this your observation from just 2 posts? I don't want you to miss anything!!!

Is the word Jew boy so offensive? How about Catholic boy? What about Buddah Boy, or Muslim boy? Perhapes for some reason unkown to me it is..You got offended, it was brought to my attention, and I apologized and made amends with a donation of $100 to Jewish Zionist Education fund in your name. Now thats all i'm gonna do. I think i've done enough, I'm not gonna get down on my knees and kiss your yamaka

22 Dec 2010 18:03 #94 by UNDER MODERATION

ckm8 wrote: Well, I guess you have the whole victim thing down Nym

Boy you sure got that right...

22 Dec 2010 18:04 #95 by LadyJazzer

Nmysys wrote: You seem awfully upset over women who wear make-up and have their nails done ie: manicures and pedicures.

Sorry, I'm more impressed by what is between their ears than what is between their cuticles... Half-Governor MooseMeat would have to successfully complete an issue of "Archie Comics" to rise to the level of "stupid."

Caribou Barbie is not running for "office"...She's running for "millionaire", and no doubt she will achieve it because there are so many dumb, gullible people in the world.

22 Dec 2010 18:15 #96 by Nmysys
VL:

Since you have been on my Ignore List for quite a while, you might be surprised to find out that I have not until now read any of your posts, so, since someone I do respect told me today that you had apologized, I thought I would look for myself.

You may think you apologized to me, but in your ignorance,you weren't bright enough to contact me through a PM or an e-mail. I have read what you think is an apology. I don't see it that way, as you still kept insisting that you don't understand what it is that you wrote that I found offensive. I found offensive your comment of Jew Boy. That is all there is to it. Jew is a noun. Jewish is my religion. Using the term Jew Boy is equivalent to me as your using the N word would be to an African-American, or a Dago or Wop would be to someone of Italian Heritage, or Spick would be to someone of Hispanic or other Latin Descent, would be to them ( No offense intended to either ethnic group ). I am not offended by your insisting that Israel is wrong in any aspect, because you are entitled to your opinion, as is anyone else in theirs. I don't mind debating anything. I do mind when someone uses my heritage in a derogatory manner. Because you insist on your continuous denial of doing nothing wrong, I do not accept what you think is an apology. I do want you to bear one thing in mind. You have started a poll saying that you will leave the site if you lose the poll. I have not stated that I will leave the site for any reason. Have I made myself clear?

22 Dec 2010 18:24 #97 by ScienceChic
I'm not voting for either cuz I want you both to stay. As frustrating as you both can be at times, I appreciate what you each bring.

Merry Christmas all!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

22 Dec 2010 18:26 - 22 Dec 2010 18:34 #98 by UNDER MODERATION

Nmysys wrote: VL:

Since you have been on my Ignore List for quite a while, you might be surprised to find out that I have not until now read any of your posts, so, since someone I do respect told me today that you had apologized, I thought I would look for myself.

You may think you apologized to me, but in your ignorance,you weren't bright enough to contact me through a PM or an e-mail. I have read what you think is an apology. I don't see it that way, as you still kept insisting that you don't understand what it is that you wrote that I found offensive. I found offensive your comment of Jew Boy. That is all there is to it. Jew is a noun. Jewish is my religion. Using the term Jew Boy is equivalent to me as your using the N word would be to an African-American, or a Dago or Wop would be to someone of Italian Heritage, or Spick would be to someone of Hispanic or other Latin Descent, would be to them ( No offense intended to either ethnic group ). I am not offended by your insisting that Israel is wrong in any aspect, because you are entitled to your opinion, as is anyone else in theirs. I don't mind debating anything. I do mind when someone uses my heritage in a derogatory manner. Because you insist on your continuous denial of doing nothing wrong, I do not accept what you think is an apology. I do want you to bear one thing in mind. You have started a poll saying that you will leave the site if you lose the poll. I have not stated that I will leave the site for any reason. Have I made myself clear?

Well I gew up on the mean streets of Chicago where people arent so sensitive..and I have called itialian co workers and aquantances guineas and greasballs before, not to hurt them, its more of a commradarie thing....From my perspective it wasn't so bad, but you thought it was so I regretted posting it..And apologized, and I rarely if ever apologize for anything..It was hard to do so you should appreciate it just a little more- And religion is not a race- It's a religion, you are not geneticly different than me in anyway. You need to man up and get over it

22 Dec 2010 18:28 #99 by UNDER MODERATION

Science Chic wrote: I'm not voting for either cuz I want you both to stay. As frustrating as you both can be at times, I appreciate what you each bring.

Merry Christmas all!

What? You want me to stay too?

22 Dec 2010 18:33 #100 by JMC
I agree with SC ,I want both to stay . Maybe VL, extend the poll til 1012, and then carry it on to the other bound sites and lets get a true measure. Although this "loser leaves the site" thing is entertaining

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds