THE BOARDS NOT BIG ENOUGH FOR THE BOTH OF US

22 Dec 2010 23:04 #111 by ckm8
I'm very sorry to hear of your loss LH.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Dec 2010 23:31 #112 by Wayne Harrison
I want to add my condolences as well, LH. A parent dying at any time of the year is heartbreaking, but during the Christmas season is especially hard to endure. You find yourself asking, "How can the world just go on like nothing happened?" I hope you have a good support network to help you through this.

23 Dec 2010 04:27 #113 by outdoor338
LH, I have lost both my parents and its tough during this time of the year, my prayers are with you and your family, let me know if I can do anything.

23 Dec 2010 06:59 #114 by Nmysys
LH:

I am so sorry. My prayers are with you.

23 Dec 2010 07:38 #115 by FredHayek
By asking for a ban on open debate, isn't that a typical liberal tactic, like shouting down invited speakers on campus?

Let both voices ring free, people can choose to ignore either one if they will

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

23 Dec 2010 07:56 #116 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic THE BOARDS NOT BIG ENOUGH FOR THE BOTH OF US

SS109 wrote: By asking for a ban on open debate, isn't that a typical liberal tactic, like shouting down invited speakers on campus?

Let both voices ring free, people can choose to ignore either one if they will

Unless you want to question our blind support of Israel that is..Or question someones faith in ridiculous fairy tales.

23 Dec 2010 07:57 #117 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic THE BOARDS NOT BIG ENOUGH FOR THE BOTH OF US

Local_Historian wrote: Cause you don't read threads not about you or started by you. Perhaps try to be LESS self centered all the time.

Sorry, I don't have time to read every thread. It's not that interesting...... if its interesting at all.

23 Dec 2010 08:09 - 23 Dec 2010 17:51 #118 by UNDER MODERATION
60% to 40%..Looks like i'll emerge victorious for sure

23 Dec 2010 10:23 #119 by Local_Historian
Yep, Vice Lord. I'll remember that when someone in your famly dies unexpectedly. If I had more accounts like you do, I'd vote Nymsis on all of them, but I'm not as petty as you - I'm not going to make 15 more just to get you to leave. Though I think your asshole approach to my mom's death just lost you a lot of support. It sure lost you any chance of friendship with several folks, that's to be sure.

Thanks everyone else for the well wishes - now lets let this thread get back to VL's shallow ego and clearly unhappy and pathetic life.

23 Dec 2010 12:27 #120 by UNDER MODERATION

Local_Historian wrote: Yep, Vice Lord. I'll remember that when someone in your famly dies unexpectedly. If I had more accounts like you do, I'd vote Nymsis on all of them, but I'm not as petty as you - I'm not going to make 15 more just to get you to leave. Though I think your asshole approach to my mom's death just lost you a lot of support. It sure lost you any chance of friendship with several folks, that's to be sure.

Thanks everyone else for the well wishes - now lets let this thread get back to VL's shallow ego and clearly unhappy and pathetic life.

What? I never said anything bad about anything like that? Where?..I said (before I knew you mom died) That I wish we could put the hard feelings behind us, and then wished you a Merry Christmas, then you called me an asshole and told me your mom just died (which was a strange response) then I wished you a Merry Christmas again....

Time to create page: 0.150 seconds