THE BOARDS NOT BIG ENOUGH FOR THE BOTH OF US

23 Dec 2010 14:21 #121 by Local_Historian

Vice Lord wrote:

Local_Historian wrote: Cause you don't read threads not about you or started by you. Perhaps try to be LESS self centered all the time.

Sorry, I don't have time to read every thread. It's not that interesting...... if its interesting at all.

You said this - and if that's not an insult, then I apologize. But it sure as hell reads as one.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Dec 2010 14:25 #122 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic THE BOARDS NOT BIG ENOUGH FOR THE BOTH OF US

Local_Historian wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Local_Historian wrote: Cause you don't read threads not about you or started by you. Perhaps try to be LESS self centered all the time.

Sorry, I don't have time to read every thread. It's not that interesting...... if its interesting at all.

You said this - and if that's not an insult, then I apologize. But it sure as hell reads as one.

Should I have made something up? I don't read all the threads, (especially one's that you post on with titles like "Obama's $300,000 haircut") and when you forced me to ask myself why, the only thing I could come up with was that........ "I don't want to"

Sorry-I guess i'm just a bad person

23 Dec 2010 15:02 #123 by Local_Historian
I can't say if you're a bad person - I don't personally know you. But I can say you sure come off as self serving and insensitive. I mean really, you think this thread is funny? Like this makes a difference in the grand scheme of life, whether or not you were favorite son on a BBS?

23 Dec 2010 15:51 #124 by Sunshine Girl
Thoughts:

LH - I love you dear friend and I can't express enough how sorry I am to hear of your mom's passing.

VL - I like you, but I don't see the need for this thread.

VL again - LH will eat you up alive. Listen to what she has to say because she's smart and says it like it is. Be nice to her!!!

VL yet again - I don't think anyone wants you to leave, but if you don't want to be here then go. I think everyone is welcome.

Nym - Love you too and I think you're a good man. No need for you either to go anywhere (as I'm sure you feel too).

Enough! Hope everyone has a warm, happy, and safe holiday season. Peace.

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

23 Dec 2010 16:02 #125 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic THE BOARDS NOT BIG ENOUGH FOR THE BOTH OF US

"Obama's $300,000 haircut"

:rofl

SG. I hope you love me. Have a great holiday.

23 Dec 2010 17:59 - 23 Dec 2010 18:10 #126 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic THE BOARDS NOT BIG ENOUGH FOR THE BOTH OF US

CinnamonGirl wrote: :rofl

You noticed the slight as well huh? It was intentional i'm sure of it, allthough O,I,and K are close to eachother on the keybord..Possible typo there

:BodyBuild:

23 Dec 2010 18:05 - 23 Dec 2010 20:38 #127 by UNDER MODERATION

Sunshine Girl wrote:
1)VL - I like you, but I don't see the need for this thread.

2) VL again - LH will eat you up alive. Listen to what she has to say because she's smart and says it like it is. Be nice to her!!!

3) VL yet again - I don't think anyone wants you to leave, but if you don't want to be here then go. I think everyone is welcome.

4) Nym - Love you too and I think you're a good man. No need for you either to go anywhere (as I'm sure you feel too).

1) I know, it's so highschool. I would never had started it if Nymisis didn't PM me saying he was more popular
2) I don't know what say other than "thats absurd" and "ok"
3) I would really leave if I were less popular than Nymisis.
4) If he loses, he should be a man and leave forever, possibly longer

23 Dec 2010 19:45 #128 by UNDER MODERATION

Local_Historian wrote: I mean really, you think this thread is funny? Like this makes a difference in the grand scheme of life, whether or not you were favorite son on a BBS?

It's one of my favorite threads

23 Dec 2010 20:19 #129 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic THE BOARDS NOT BIG ENOUGH FOR THE BOTH OF US

Vice Lord wrote:

You noticed the slight as well huh? It was intentional i'm sure of it, allthough O,I,and K are close to eachother on the keybord..Possible typo there

VL, all she did is talk about you. I am hurt.

23 Dec 2010 20:35 #130 by UNDER MODERATION

CinnamonGirl wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

VL, all she did is talk about you. I am hurt.

Bad attention is almost always better than no attention, so...I guess I got that goin for me.

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds