THE BOARDS NOT BIG ENOUGH FOR THE BOTH OF US

22 Dec 2010 10:39 #51 by coirishlady
I can answer for myself, thank you Nmysys. I said before that I have been reading posts here for months but just now decided to respond, and while reading those posts have read many of yours Archer. It has made it easy for me to tell that you seem very bitter about things. It is my opinion, and I do have the right to my opinion and also the right to defend myself. No, I am not related to him, nor am I related to anyone else on here. Your remark was a snide remark. You got my reply. You can read whatever the heck you want to into it. I still think you need to calm down. A cat would help, but then you might also consider counseling. Have a nice day and Merry Christmas.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Dec 2010 10:41 #52 by Residenttroll returns

Nmysys wrote: Archer:

When have you ever asked a simple question?

rofllol rofllol rofllol

22 Dec 2010 10:46 #53 by archer

Nmysys wrote: Archer:

When have you ever asked a simple question?

Well yeah.....all the time. Never could understand why simple questions from the left seem to get rants and outrage from the right. I do believe you read too much into simple posts......like you all expect to see something other than what is there. Does asking if someone is :santa: deserve a rant?

Whatever.....it is Christmas time, I was trying to keep things light, as the spirit of the season should not be clouded with anger and outrage.

I wish everyone....yes EVERYONE, right, left and in the middle a very Merry Christmas (I can say that because I celebrate Christmas) and a Happy New Year......to my friends, or otherwise, who don't celebrate Christmas, I wish you a peaceful and happy holiday season. The end of the year is a time to reflect for me, always has been. It has surely been an interesting year for me....sometimes scary, but also hopeful.

22 Dec 2010 10:50 #54 by Wayne Harrison

coirishlady wrote: I can answer for myself, thank you Nmysys. I said before that I have been reading posts here for months but just now decided to respond, and while reading those posts have read many of yours Archer. It has made it easy for me to tell that you seem very bitter about things.

Merry Christmas to you too Nmysys. (but I still think it's creepy talking to yourself).

22 Dec 2010 10:53 #55 by Residenttroll returns
Hey Archer,

Merry Christmas!

22 Dec 2010 11:04 #56 by Nmysys
Wayno:

I don't know how to change my screen name like you do nor do I talk to myself, though I would probably have better conversations than it is possible to have with you. Not only do I not believe that you mean to wish me Merry Christmas, since you know darn well that it is not my holiday, but I also think you have no idea of what the holiday means to those who celebrate it, since you have been picking it apart for over a week.

We can't even agree to disagree Wayno. I know for a fact that you have lied again just in the last half hour, but I am not allowed to point it out publicly.

Go on with your life Wayno, I am tired of even dealing with you. I have now lost count of how many screen names you have used in just the last two months.

22 Dec 2010 11:09 #57 by Travelingirl

coirishlady wrote: After reading all the hate speech these last few days I can see that only those of us with Faith are being reasonable here. I can't blame Nmysys for responding like he has at all. I also like the fact that he even has been standing up for those of us of the Christian religion, tho it is not his.

Welcome! Let's do lunch then we'll go get mani/pedi's afterwards!!

22 Dec 2010 11:11 #58 by Travelingirl

pineinthegrass wrote:

lil precious wrote: I voted for my snuggle bunny :heart: :heart:

My snuggle bunny :heart: :heart: is so misunderstood sometimes, he is just trying keep everyone entertained. Like when he puts on his Batman suit and pretends to save Gotham City.

OMG! Looks like that big Thanksgiving feeding/drinking frenzy you bragged about caught up witih you! Thank God for spandex!!

22 Dec 2010 11:26 #59 by Jonathan Hemlock
Some people should not wear Spandex!

But then again, when you're going out to try and save Gotham, what does one wear?

If you can't wear spandex, maybe a Polyester Leisure Suit with white patent leather loafers, would work.

rofllol I crack me up!

22 Dec 2010 11:45 #60 by coirishlady
Traveling Girl, When you come back I would love to meet you. You sound like my kind of person.

Time to create page: 0.145 seconds