THE BOARDS NOT BIG ENOUGH FOR THE BOTH OF US

21 Dec 2010 22:21 #31 by pineinthegrass
I've been made more stupid just reading this. Thanks! :can't hear

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Dec 2010 22:32 #32 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic THE BOARDS NOT BIG ENOUGH FOR THE BOTH OF US

pineinthegrass wrote: I've been made more stupid just reading this. Thanks! :can't hear

LOL

22 Dec 2010 07:15 #33 by coirishlady
After reading all the hate speech these last few days I can see that only those of us with Faith are being reasonable here. I can't blame Nmysys for responding like he has at all. I also like the fact that he even has been standing up for those of us of the Christian religion, tho it is not his.

22 Dec 2010 07:29 - 22 Dec 2010 08:11 #34 by LadyJazzer
Yes, a VERY long list of all of his "reasonable" quotes were posted in the Ring... Interesting reading, though I'm not sure you would want to use it as an example of "reasonableness"....

22 Dec 2010 07:34 #35 by jf1acai
<sarcasm>Sure is nice to see the 'Spirit of Christmas' so clearly displayed</sarcasm>

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

22 Dec 2010 07:59 #36 by Wayne Harrison

coirishlady wrote: After reading all the hate speech these last few days I can see that only those of us with Faith are being reasonable here. I can't blame Nmysys for responding like he has at all. I also like the fact that he even has been standing up for those of us of the Christian religion, tho it is not his.

Hey, welcome to the board, coirishlady. Thanks for the nice comment about those of us with faith. I'm Unitarian. What are you?

22 Dec 2010 08:47 #37 by Jonathan Hemlock
Wow! VL must really be in need of some attention!

Were you not breastfed as a baby? Maybe you should have been left in the crib to self-soothe instead of getting picked up and held each time you let out a little 'snivel'. Once a baby learns how to get Mommy's attention, he repeats the behavior over and over just to keep getting her attention. In this case, it appears as if VL has continued the behavior into adulthood.

:Crying: :Crying:

22 Dec 2010 08:55 #38 by lil precious
I voted for my snuggle bunny :heart: :heart:

My snuggle bunny :heart: :heart: is so misunderstood sometimes, he is just trying keep everyone entertained. Like when he puts on his Batman suit and pretends to save Gotham City.

22 Dec 2010 09:08 #39 by coirishlady
Thanks for the welcome but you may have misunderstood what I said. No reflection upon your supposed faith as a Unitarian, but I meant Christians were being reasonable. I've read back over some of your posts, seems to me you're anything but reasonable. From what I can see, you either own this site or you think you do, because you don't seem to allow anyone else to express themselves. I had heard from people that this was a fun place and I have read many things here for the couple of months I have been registered and I can see that there are many trouble makers that are intentionally trying to take the fun out of this place. I happen to be a late middle aged Christian woman that feels that you are one of those trouble makers. I'm not much on posting but I felt like I had to respond. It's CHRISTMAS. Please allow us to enjoy it without all this crap!

22 Dec 2010 09:13 #40 by Nmysys

I can see that there are many trouble makers that are intentionally trying to take the fun out of this place. I happen to be a late middle aged Christian woman that feels that you are one of those trouble makers. I'm not much on posting but I felt like I had to respond. It's CHRISTMAS. Please allow us to enjoy it without all this crap!

Well said Coirishlady. Merry Christmas to you. Don't be intimidated by some of these posters, they think too much of themselves.

Time to create page: 0.148 seconds