THE BOARDS NOT BIG ENOUGH FOR THE BOTH OF US

22 Dec 2010 18:36 #101 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic THE BOARDS NOT BIG ENOUGH FOR THE BOTH OF US

JMC wrote: I agree with SC ,I want both to stay . Maybe VL, extend the poll til 1012, and then carry it on to the other bound sites and lets get a true measure. Although this "loser leaves the site" thing is entertaining

Well no worries, I'm not going to lose and he won't leave when he does

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Dec 2010 18:56 #102 by Nmysys
Wow!!!! Now I am impressed. A Cap recruit and experienced warrior at Paintball, and grew up on the mean streets of Chicago.

Don't ever question whether or not I am a man, little boy who had to have his Lil' Precious call the sheriff!! Anytime you want to find out, you know where I am.

I just made a pledge to Outdoor that I would try my best to be a nice guy for the rest of the year because it is the Christmas Season, so I can't, aw heck I tried!! You are still an asshole!!!

Sorry Outdoor!!!

22 Dec 2010 19:32 #103 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic THE BOARDS NOT BIG ENOUGH FOR THE BOTH OF US
Nmysys-You know you really are a barrel of laughs?

Relax, have a beer, and

Happy Hanikkah

22 Dec 2010 21:21 #104 by jf1acai

Relax, have a beer, and

Happy Hanikkah

Lets all just go with that (regardless of spelling), and enjoy the holiday season in whatever way we wish!

Best Wishes to all!

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

22 Dec 2010 21:27 #105 by Local_Historian

Vice Lord wrote: Well I know weve had our differences in the past and I was hoping to put that behind us. Did you vote yet?

Yo asshat - my mother died monday - and yeah, I've voted now. I voted for the less callous man. get the hint?

22 Dec 2010 21:30 #106 by archer
So sorry to hear that LH....its hard to reconcile tragedy and Christmas.....healing thoughts to you and your family.

22 Dec 2010 21:31 #107 by Local_Historian
Thanks, Archer. And before asshat gets on my case for being online - it's the only place to retain my sanity, so bite me. Not much I can do otherwise.

22 Dec 2010 21:34 #108 by UNDER MODERATION

jf1acai wrote:

Relax, have a beer, and

Happy Hanikkah

Lets all just go with that (regardless of spelling), and enjoy the holiday season in whatever way we wish!

Best Wishes to all!

:drinkxmas:

22 Dec 2010 21:38 #109 by UNDER MODERATION

Local_Historian wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: Well I know weve had our differences in the past and I was hoping to put that behind us. Merry Christmas LH!

Yo asshat - my mother died monday - get the hint?

Local_Historian wrote: Thanks, Archer. And before asshat gets on my case for being online - it's the only place to retain my sanity, so bite me. Not much I can do otherwise.

Well....I didn't know that.....Try to have a Merry Christmas anyway

22 Dec 2010 22:33 #110 by Local_Historian
Cause you don't read threads not about you or started by you. Perhaps try to be LESS self centered all the time.

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds