Happy Birthday to Rockdoc!

15 Apr 2011 21:20 - 15 Apr 2011 23:25 #41 by Rockdoc
Replied by Rockdoc on topic Happy Birthday to Rockdoc!

CinnamonGirl wrote: It wasn't topless but you tried. LOL

Indeed it wasn't topless, but the wind did a number. LOL

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Apr 2011 21:32 #42 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Happy Birthday to Rockdoc!
It's funny how she tried to say it was the air blowing. LOL

15 Apr 2011 21:59 #43 by Sunshine Girl
Only 1/2 topless. lol At 14,000 feet, chest down and a harness "supporting" you, things had a mind of their own for sure. lol It sure made for some interesting video footage. If I ever have the guts to do it again I will rethink the attire that's for sure.

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

15 Apr 2011 23:24 #44 by Rockdoc
Replied by Rockdoc on topic Happy Birthday to Rockdoc!

CinnamonGirl wrote: It's funny how she tried to say it was the air blowing. LOL

CG, my gal was speeding toward the ground at around 100 mph. If you believe the air does not have an impact on your clothing stick yourself out the window while a car is going only 70 mph and you will appreciate the affect of air on any kind of clothing as well as your skin. That is what you are seeing in the photos on fb where the tank top is blowing out in the wind.

15 Apr 2011 23:51 #45 by Sunshine Girl
Stupid me. I asked scarier moves than just the normal way to exit. He gave me a few thrills to be sure!

OMG... by FAR the scariest thing I have done so far. Honestly, I don't know if I could do it again. We all sure had a wonderful and adventurous vacation. After more than 3 weeks I am so glad to be home. :sunshine:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

16 Apr 2011 06:40 #46 by CinnamonGirl
SG, I very much admire what you did. I am just saying your 'attire' was not exactly secure before you jumped out of the plane.

LOL. You know i love you and am teasing you ....... Those pictures are amazing. I don't know how you did it. and you were smiling in the pic. So, what was the feeling like?

16 Apr 2011 07:52 #47 by Sunshine Girl
CinnamonGirl\n

SG, I am just saying your 'attire' was not exactly secure before you jumped out of the plane. We all are entitled to our opinions but it doesn't make your opinion fact. I guess the last thing on my mind was what to wear (with the exception of tennis shoes) nor did I have a clue on the affects of the wind. Silly me didn't even tie my hair back until they told me I needed to or he wouldn't be able to see. I did have a zip up hoodie on too, but none of the 20+ people there (mostly guys) suggested I might want to zip it up. I wonder why? Trust me CG, if I were intentionally going for the 'exposure shot' as you believe I was, I could have done a MUCH BETTER job than I did. I just would have negotiated a free jump. LOL You can continue to believe what you want but when you look at my top before I jumped it is not all blown open. And yes, there is forceful wind at 14,000 when your falling fast whether you'd like to believe it or not. :wink: But please feel free to believe whatever makes you feel better. tongue: lol

LOL. You know i love you and am teasing you ....... That much is obvious for as many times as you've said it.

You asked how the experience was. IT WAS AMAZING! The wardrobe malfunction sure makes for a memorable experience too. The whole thing was pretty cool and I'm so glad I did it. I think swimming with the sea turtles was the most thrilling thing that we did, but this was pretty cool too. Having no idea what to expect I can say that the last 60 seconds before we jumped out of the plane was the most terrifying. Everything he had told me before the jump regarding instructions, I had promptly forgot. The most important thing he said is remember to breath. For me, that was the hardest part of all. Well, that and trying to get myself 'put back together' falling through the sky. NOT an easy challenge for sure! :biggrin: Like I said on FB, lesson learned! If there is a next time I will either pick an up-to-the-neck top (if I own one :wink: ) or negotiate a better deal. Just kidding! Franz and I were looking through the pics last night and you can see my tandem guy looking over my shoulder and down to my chest to get his thrill. :bash Whatever works for you I guess. Glad to know he was focused on keeping me safe. Men!

16 Apr 2011 08:00 #48 by CinnamonGirl
Sorry if I touch a nerve. I couldn't help myself. LOL I was just kidding. Sweetie, I hope you continue to wear whatever you want. Your pics on FB were awesome.

Trust me CG, if I were intentionally going for the 'exposure shot' as you believe I was, I could have done a MUCH BETTER job than I did. I just would have negotiated a free jump. LOL You can continue to believe what you want but when you look at my top before I jumped it is not all blown open. And yes, there is forceful wind at 14,000 when your falling fast whether you'd like to believe it or not. But please feel free to believe whatever makes you feel better.

Never in a million years did I think you did that intentionally.....

And from a girl that is big chested as well, I know your dilemma. I have the same problem.

16 Apr 2011 08:10 #49 by Sunshine Girl
I think your continued statements of the fact that perhaps the incident wasn't an accident started to get on my nerves. Saying it once, ok. Over and over though and it seems like your trying to make a point. Hey, I'll be THE FIRST to say that my choice in tops was not the brightest. Not that I took any tops to Hawaii that would have been 'skydiving' appropriate though. :biggrin: Like I say, "Only me." Sure created some interesting pictures for Franz to have when he travels. You know, I ALWAYS see the silver lining. :biggrin: :heart: :thumbsup:

After I posted the skydiving pics last night it dawned on me that I would have been banned from PC if I posted them on there. Weird how one has no worries about that kind of thing here. It sure feels good to have a site like this. Thanks again to you and Jim for all you hard work. You've given this community (and others) a valuable gift that we didn't have before. SC is going to do an amazing job as the new owner I'm sure too. :heart:

16 Apr 2011 08:37 #50 by Sunshine Girl

My Rock Doc and his protege (our littlest girl) at the beautiful Halona Cove a.k.a. Eternity Beach. They climbed up there lickity split! Happy Birthday again stud!

Time to create page: 0.145 seconds