Happy Birthday to Rockdoc!

19 Apr 2011 05:54 #81 by TPP
Replied by TPP on topic Happy Birthday to Rockdoc!
:lol: rofllol
Prove it. :popcorn:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Apr 2011 06:30 #82 by Sunshine Girl
Bull****!

It is true that Oahu does have a homeless issue just like every other city in American.. On the Leeward side of Oahu near Makana there is an area like what you see in your pictures. On the way to Yokohama Bay I made sure my family saw this as well because that is a real part of Hawaii that most don't see. BUT that is a jackass statement to say that THAT represents Oahu. And no, I don't believe you have covered every inch of the island. I haven't even done that and neither have people that were born there. Don't be absurd. I know everyone has their preference to what is their favorite island based upon who in their family is going and what their desire is to experience on vacation. Ours is not to sit around drinking beer all day and reading a book. You won't find me sitting on the beach for too long (except to tan), but rather in the ocean enjoying it. But that is just us. We'd rather got out and see things, experience what the place has to offer, and immerse ourselves in the flavor of where we are. My ex was (is) a very good golfer and would golf at least once anywhere we vacationed. He also enjoyed beer. Thankfully he was also a bit more adventurous than drinking and golfing all day every day, Boring. You can stay home and do that. JMO

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

19 Apr 2011 09:15 #83 by TPP
Replied by TPP on topic Happy Birthday to Rockdoc!
You GO, Girl!

19 Apr 2011 10:50 #84 by Sunshine Girl

TPP wrote: You GO, Girl!

Sounds like somebody needs a tour guide. :sunshine:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

19 Apr 2011 11:28 #85 by Wily Fox aka Angela
or a spanking...

I suggest that they better just line up now. I have the list at Franz, Iggy, and MB so far

19 Apr 2011 11:36 #86 by Sunshine Girl

Wily Fox aka Angela wrote: or a spanking...

I suggest that they better just line up now. I have the list at Franz, Iggy, and MB so far

Can I watch? lol

19 Apr 2011 11:53 #87 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Happy Birthday to Rockdoc!

Sunshine Girl wrote: Bull****!

It is true that Oahu does have a homeless issue just like every other city in American.. On the Leeward side of Oahu near Makana there is an area like what you see in your pictures. On the way to Yokohama Bay I made sure my family saw this as well because that is a real part of Hawaii that most don't see. BUT that is a jackass statement to say that THAT represents Oahu. And no, I don't believe you have covered every inch of the island. I haven't even done that and neither have people that were born there. Don't be absurd. I know everyone has their preference to what is their favorite island based upon who in their family is going and what their desire is to experience on vacation. Ours is not to sit around drinking beer all day and reading a book. You won't find me sitting on the beach for too long (except to tan), but rather in the ocean enjoying it. But that is just us. We'd rather got out and see things, experience what the place has to offer, and immerse ourselves in the flavor of where we are. My ex was (is) a very good golfer and would golf at least once anywhere we vacationed. He also enjoyed beer. Thankfully he was also a bit more adventurous than drinking and golfing all day every day, Boring. You can stay home and do that. JMO

C'mon- We were there for 2 months, you can drive around the island in a just a few hours..We saw it all.. Over and over and over..We got island fever so we came home.

19 Apr 2011 12:20 #88 by UNDER MODERATION
BTW SG- You would not have even been allowed in that nieghborhood. It's a Non haole area..And for reasons I don't want to get into right now I am an honerary Hawaiin native.

19 Apr 2011 12:28 #89 by Sunshine Girl

Vice Lord wrote:

Sunshine Girl wrote: Bull****!

C'mon- We were there for 2 months, you can drive around the island in a just a few hours..We saw it all.. Over and over and over..We got island fever so we came home.

I guess we saw and had a different experience then. I really like all the islands, but Oahu has it all for me. Not only that, the people we encountered all couldn't have been lovelier. I never get island fever, but there is no place like home for sure.

19 Apr 2011 12:34 #90 by UNDER MODERATION
I like flying into small open air airports, walking to my rent a car and being out in the island in minutes. Honolulu totally sucks. It was fun 25 years ago, not now..And sprawling suburbs don't do anything for me either. Try the other islands, then we'll talk SG

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds