Happy Birthday to Rockdoc!

19 Apr 2011 12:40 #91 by Sunshine Girl

Vice Lord wrote: BTW SG- You would not have even been allowed in that nieghborhood. It's a Non haole area. Another misconception and one I don't believe. There might be places that I would not be stupid to go to alone (hey, I would be careful anywhere), but I would challenge you to tell me where "this forbidden" neighborhood is because it's not really like that. Good try though.

.And for reasons I don't want to get into right now I am an honerary Hawaiin native.

Don't mean to burst your bubble but they don't do that. I mean some idiot could have told you that, but don't believe it. There is no such thing as making someone an honorary Hawaiian native. Someone was jerking your chain. Sorry. :popcorn:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Apr 2011 12:44 #92 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Happy Birthday to Rockdoc!
I'm invited into homes, fed, and they call me broda...So I'm like family

19 Apr 2011 12:44 #93 by Sunshine Girl

Vice Lord wrote: I like flying into small open air airports, walking to my rent a car and being out in the island in minutes. Honolulu totally sucks. It was fun 25 years ago, not now..And sprawling suburbs don't do anything for me either. Try the other islands, then we'll talk SG

Me too. Still fun for me, but hey, I'm a fun girl. :wink: Are we having a 'pissing contest' over Hawaii? Who would have thought. Fun!!!! I'll educate you more on Hawaii anytime you're ready big guy. Experienced them all!

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

19 Apr 2011 12:46 #94 by Sunshine Girl

Vice Lord wrote: I'm invited into homes, fed, and they call me broda...So I'm like family

Oh sh*t! In that case so am I. Who would have thunk that that was all it took. :heart:

19 Apr 2011 12:49 #95 by UNDER MODERATION
I used to go to Hanauma bay and be the only person there..I was there when they filmed that Brady Bunch episode on Waikiki.

19 Apr 2011 12:53 #96 by Sunshine Girl

Vice Lord wrote: I used to go to Hanauma bay and be the only person there..I was there when they filmed that Brady Bunch episode on Waikiki.

That would have been cool. Have you ever gone snorkeling there at night? I know you don't like Oahu (man you gotta see it through my eyes!), but what is your favorite part there or thing to do?

19 Apr 2011 12:55 #97 by UNDER MODERATION
we spent our honeymoon here-right through the Pali Gap from HNL

http://www.google.com/search?q=lanikai+ ... 59&bih=936

19 Apr 2011 12:56 #98 by UNDER MODERATION
We spent half our honeymoon there half at Kanipali, maui

19 Apr 2011 12:56 #99 by UNDER MODERATION
I mean Sugar Beach Maui

19 Apr 2011 13:12 #100 by Sunshine Girl

Vice Lord wrote: we spent our honeymoon here-right through the Pali Gap from HNL

http://www.google.com/search?q=lanikai+ ... 59&bih=936

By far my FAVORITE beach on Oahu! Here is a pic from our trip there...... We went quite a few times.......

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds