Happy Birthday to Rockdoc!

16 Apr 2011 08:44 #51 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Happy Birthday to Rockdoc!

Sunshine Girl wrote: I think your continued statements of the fact that perhaps the incident wasn't an accident started to get on my nerves. Saying it once, ok. Over and over though and it seems like your trying to make a point. Hey, I'll be THE FIRST to say that my choice in tops was not the brightest. Not that I took any tops to Hawaii that would have been 'skydiving' appropriate though. :biggrin: Like I say, "Only me." Sure created some interesting pictures for Franz to have when he travels. You know, I ALWAYS see the silver lining. :biggrin: :heart: :thumbsup:

After I posted the skydiving pics last night it dawned on me that I would have been banned from PC if I posted them on there. Weird how one has no worries about that kind of thing here. It sure feels good to have a site like this. Thanks again to you and Jim for all you hard work. You've given this community (and others) a valuable gift that we didn't have before. SC is going to do an amazing job as the new owner I'm sure too. :heart:

SC, I didn't get it. I know you had some issues previously and I was being a jerk but didn't know it. You know I think the world of you and Rockdoc. You DO NOT ever have to defend yourself. You are a beautiful person and a pretty gal. I was just being silly. No more about your top. Those pics were incredible.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Apr 2011 08:47 #52 by Sunshine Girl
No worries CG, it's all good. :heart:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

16 Apr 2011 15:35 #53 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Happy Birthday to Rockdoc!
Although i'm a Commercial licensend pilot with almost 4000 hours logged, i've never been skydiving. I never wanted to jump out of the plane. But thats just me, there are 1000 things that most people do that I would never want to do, like 4 wheeling or ATV'ing? What is it? Bounce around the woods real loud n fast? Oh boy! It's worse than boring because at least boring is peacfull. And what about shooting guns? How is that fun? I have a lot of guns and we'll hit the range before hunting season to adjust our sights and practice a little, but it's never fun, at all. It's loud and I already know I can hit the target, no thrill there. Boating is also boring, I know guys that spend every weekend in the summer going round and round cherry creek with 1500 other boats-Another one is going to bars..I like a cocktail as much as the next guy but I don't want to go to a place where the only activity is drinking- stand around and drink, Bore-ring! How about camping on a Holiday weekend in a prescribed camp ground- right next to 100's of other campers from Aurora!? I would dread such a trip...And when you think about it, going out to eat should never be something that anyone should look foward too. It's just food.

Sometimes I wonder how they turned the smartest animals on earth into brain dead drones that are so easily amused, and are perfectly happy with having only 2 outta 7 days a week to live thier lives...Like worker ants

16 Apr 2011 15:50 #54 by Sunshine Girl
Hummm, I ALWAYS wanted to jump out of a plane. Crazy? Yes! But hey, that's just me. :biggrin:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

16 Apr 2011 16:05 #55 by UNDER MODERATION

Sunshine Girl wrote: Hummm, I ALWAYS wanted to jump out of a plane. Crazy? Yes! But hey, that's just me. :biggrin:

I opened the window or looked out the open door before- scary

I used to bring up 10 pound bags of flour and drop them..

16 Apr 2011 16:15 #56 by UNDER MODERATION
One time I flew down my street in Chicagoland, at street level..Our niegbor asked my dad who was a 747 captain at the time who he should report it to, and my dad said "me"... lol

Meaning him

16 Apr 2011 16:39 #57 by Wily Fox aka Angela
now THIS is a malfunction due to air speed!

SG, looks like you are living the dream... glad to see you guys having fun

16 Apr 2011 16:44 #58 by Sunshine Girl
Hey Angela! Thanks......we are pretty happy. Sadly I have a few pictures like that too. The wind was not my friend. lol

16 Apr 2011 19:55 #59 by UNDER MODERATION
Ah...I'm supposed to apologize for trying to hijack this thread. Although thats not what I was doing, but some might percieve it that way. The thread would have been dead days ago if I did'nt participate in it but anyway...I apologize, I won't do it again. Happy Birthday RD

16 Apr 2011 19:59 #60 by Sunshine Girl
It's all good VL. :sunshine:

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds