Where were you born and where did you grow up?

14 Jun 2010 13:25 #41 by Nobody that matters
Born, raised and live in Colorado. Went from desert (Pueblo) to mountains, and I ain't goin back.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Jun 2010 13:40 #42 by netdude
Born in Erie, PA. Grew up in South Florida, spent a few years in cincy and houtson along the way.

14 Jun 2010 13:47 #43 by JMC

netdude wrote: Born in Erie, PA. Grew up in South Florida, spent a few years in cincy and houtson along the way.

No wonder you like chile, cept I was never wild about the Cincy stuff.

14 Jun 2010 13:57 #44 by Local_Historian
I was born in Buffalo, NY and raised in Williamsville and Clarence Center. Family lives or lived in N. Tonawanda, Rhochester, Derby and Orchard Park.

When I was 13, we moved here to Colorado. I lived in Arvada, Thornton, and Kittredge. I graduated Everegeen HS in 83, lived in Denver for a year, then spent 84-95 living in Gunnison. in 95 we went to Iowa for grad school and got stuck - something about a $24k pay CUT to move back here - and in summer of 2007, we moved back and are staying.

14 Jun 2010 14:57 #45 by kentucky jan
I was born in North Hollywood, CA, and lived in Studio City, then Orange, until I was 4. My mom moved us to her hometown of Lawrenceville, Illinois, where I went through school, had my sons, and planned to stay for the rest of my life.

Little did I know, life had other plans, including 8 years in a Dallas suburb, a year in Lakewood, 6 months in KC, MO, 8 years in Bailey, and now 3 years in Kentucky, near Louisville.

14 Jun 2010 16:12 #46 by pacamom
I was born in Berwyn, IL. Grew up in the Northwest suburbs of Chicago. (Ontarioville, Hanover Park, Arlington Hts, Wheeling, Buffalo Grove). In 1996, moved to Longmont, CO for three months, then Berthoud. Moved to the mtns in 1999.

14 Jun 2010 16:55 #47 by RivendaleFarms
Born and raised in Clarkston, MI - a small town about 50 miles north of Detroit. Moved out here the first time in 1981, had a short stint in Oklahoma City, back to Michigan, and then back here for good in 1983.

Sally Ball, Broker Associate
Keller Williams Foothills Realty
P: 303-838-3000 C: 303-506-7405
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
rivendalefarmandranch.com/

14 Jun 2010 17:01 #48 by LopingAlong
My hubby's from MI and it's a beautiful place I think. Just too hot and humid and too cold and humid for me. I'm a wimp.

14 Jun 2010 17:10 #49 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Where were you born and where did you grow up?

Vice Lord wrote: I was born on a stormy night at the Jacksonville Naval Hospital in Jacksonville Florida. My mother said the instant I was born lighting struck and the lights went out. My Father was flying jet fighters in Viet Nam before we were officially in Viet Nam and my mother who was a Air force nurse was staying at my fathers childhood home with my grandmaw in Jacksonville. My father moved us all to Washington D.C. when he was stationed there when I was around 1 years old. He was in charge of the hanger where they parked Air Force one at Andrews AFB. Btw he said there were two coffins on Air Force One when they brought Kennedy's body back.

To Be continued.....

It's amazing how much people like to talk about themselves, but anyway..Mines gonna take awhile

As a young child I knew I was special, my mom told me so and I guess I usually got what I wanted, but one time when I was 3 I didn't so I walked out of our house and just kept going.. I was lost for about 15 hours and when the police did eventually find me I was miles away just walking down the sidewalk..Let that be a lesson to the mods here-If I get edited i'll walk out and never look back

To Be Continued......

14 Jun 2010 17:18 - 15 Jun 2010 06:14 #50 by LOL

Vice Lord wrote: "Let that be a lesson to the mods here-If I get edited i'll walk out and never look back"

mods? pretty please? ...edit... :)

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds