Where were you born and where did you grow up?

17 Jun 2010 15:46 #81 by gees
born in Scottsdale, AZ
grew up in Honolulu, HI

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Jun 2010 08:36 #82 by ScienceChic

The Viking wrote:

Wayne Harrison wrote: I went back to some places I grew up around in high school in Dallas and they were all gone. The shopping center I used to hang out is gone, as well as a bunch of other stuff. It's like they never existed.

You're lucky Archer.

I go back to some of my old neighborhoods and I see neighbors scrambling in the house, blinds closing, and hear doors locking. Hmmmmm?????

Maybe it's just you? :biggrin:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

18 Jun 2010 16:59 #83 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Where were you born and where did you grow up?

Southpark wrote: I was born in Gary, Indiana.

Ha ha ha..Gary Indiana!?

26 Jun 2010 08:56 #84 by The Viking
Bumping this one up too for the newer posters.

25 Jul 2010 10:16 #85 by The Viking
Thought I would refresh this thread since it has been about a month and we have hundreds of new posters. I found it very interesting to hear everyone's stories.

25 Jul 2010 11:22 #86 by mtnvicky
I was born in Denver - moved to Colo Spgs at age 2 - sidetracked to Miami for a yr at age 10 - came back to Colo Spgs for a couple of yrs and then Dad was transferred to Houston. Lived in Houston for 11 yrs then Kansas City for 3 yrs then back to Colorado where I belong living in Littleton for awhile and up here for about 22 yrs!!

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds