Say something nice thread! :)

18 May 2011 18:47 #1 by LOL
Is it tense around here or what?

I am happy we are getting soaked and snowed on. Its wet and green! I don't mind the clouds at all!

Summer is just around the corner! Woo Hoo!

I still have a roof over my head and there is some firewood left. Nice toasty fire tonite!

Aspen leaves will be out very soon!

Looks like Park Co. may actually work on 43 this year!

Cheers! :)

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 May 2011 18:59 - 18 May 2011 19:17 #2 by Sunshine Girl
Nice thread Joe! Well, I had a great day today. Franz and I had lunch with SC, Viking, and Mr. & Mrs. Archer. Great company and some silly conversation. I too am thankful for the snow and I sure am enjoying my evening. Tense around here? No way! Just people maybe "talking" to each other in a way that I'm sure they would if they were face-to-face. Maybe it is best to remember that sometimes when we all get on the message boards. Hey, you should join us for lunch next week. I'd love to finally meet you. :sunshine:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

18 May 2011 19:13 #3 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic Say something nice thread! :)
Maybe, SG. As long as there is beer served! LOL

Sounds like you had a good lunch. Cheers!

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

18 May 2011 19:14 #4 by Sunshine Girl

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

18 May 2011 19:15 #5 by Dilbert
Happy for the moisture, happy for the nice comments without nastiness. Great thread Joe - no bashing of any kind zone. Thanks. :like:

18 May 2011 19:25 #6 by Rockdoc
Thanks for the invite. Glad to participate and ask to meet with you sometime Joe. I hear Ravens has lots of different brews. Perhaps we could share one and get to know one another. I've always enjoyed your level-headed contributions.

18 May 2011 19:34 #7 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic Say something nice thread! :)
Ditto Rockdoc, Ravens is a good place, know the bartender well! :) Maybe some weekday for lunch. :)

18 May 2011 19:35 - 18 May 2011 21:44 #8 by Rockdoc

Joe wrote: Ditto Rockdoc, Ravens is a good place, know the bartender well! :) Maybe some weekday for lunch. :)

I'm going to be here for a while. So name the date between now and then.

18 May 2011 19:59 #9 by major bean
The hummingbirds are back and spring is now underway. We have band tails at the bird feed and I saw a mountain lion last week. This is as nice as it gets!

Regards,
Major Bean

18 May 2011 20:08 #10 by Blazer Bob

Sunshine Girl wrote: Nice thread Joe! Well, I had a great day today. Franz and I had lunch with SC, Viking, and Mr. & Mrs. Archer. Great company and some silly conversation. I too am thankful for the snow and I sure am enjoying my evening. Tense around here? No way! Just people maybe "talking" to each other in a way that I'm sure they would if they were face-to-face. Maybe it is best to remember that sometimes when we all get on the message boards. Hey, you should join us for lunch next week. I'd love to finally meet you. :sunshine:

Private get to gether or was this a 285 lunch I missed seeing?

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds