Say something nice thread! :)

23 May 2011 16:18 #61 by archer
I love how my dog has made such good friends, that a neighbor stops by and wants to take him for a walk. Spoiled little brat that he is :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 May 2011 20:02 #62 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic Say something nice thread! :)

Sunshine Girl wrote: I get to see my cousin who lives in Seattle in less than an hour!!!!! I'm so excited since she is one of my favs. We used to have such a blast when we were teenage girls. I haven't seen her in almost 11 years since my father's funeral. I am VERY happy!

Thats cool SG, I can relate to that. Keep in touch with my HS buds and its so much fun to get together when we can- every 5 years or so.

Good thing we got some moisture, lots of lightning today.

BOOM!

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

24 May 2011 17:32 #63 by Sunshine Girl
What could be better than seeing my cousin? Seeing her twice in two days! Yeah! Franz and I had a wonderful lunch with her today. Very blessed. Also, I love the rain! A great day in my book. BTW, I love this thread. I bet it will be going strong years from now. :heart:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

25 May 2011 06:53 #64 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic Say something nice thread! :)

Sunshine Girl wrote: BTW, I love this thread. I bet it will be going strong years from now. :heart:

Well, it turned out ok so far. Just thought I'd mix it up a little around here. Something positive! :)

Like the comments about the dog greetings too!

Looks like good weather ahead for the Memorial day weekend. Yippie!

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

25 May 2011 07:51 #65 by Sunshine Girl

Joe wrote:

Sunshine Girl wrote: BTW, I love this thread. I bet it will be going strong years from now. :heart:

Well, it turned out ok so far. Just thought I'd mix it up a little around here. Something positive! :)

Like the comments about the dog greetings too!

Looks like good weather ahead for the Memorial day weekend. Yippie!

I like your positive frame of mind! I'm looking forward to a great weekend ahead too. Doing some grilling, entertaining, and working on a new project outside......yeah! My doggie Comet says hello to all of you and wishes you a great rest of the week!

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

26 May 2011 18:58 #66 by Honda Rider
It was nice to meet JMC, and Science Chic today at my place of employment, very cool for sure! Keep up the good work, and in the mean while I will try to get the boss to advertise here :wink:
Mike v.

26 May 2011 19:01 #67 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic Say something nice thread! :)

Honda Rider wrote: It was nice to meet JMC, and Science Chic today at my place of employment, very cool for sure! Keep up the good work, and in the mean while I will try to get the boss to advertise here :wink:
Mike v.

It was equally nice to meet a Bounder by surprise. All help is very much appreciated and we will do the most we can to make a local biz. successful. Thanks HR.
We visited 8 or so local businesses today and every one knew the site and were unbelievably gracious. What a rewarding day.

26 May 2011 19:14 #68 by Honda Rider
:thumbsup:

26 May 2011 19:27 #69 by Rockdoc
DIdn't have much of a chance to visit as we got rooted at the far end of the table. We discussed switching seats after the meal so there would me more of an opportunity to meet everyone.

26 May 2011 19:29 #70 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic Say something nice thread! :)

Rockdoc Franz wrote: DIdn't have much of a chance to visit as we got rooted at the far end of the table. We discussed switching seats after the meal so there would me more of an opportunity to meet everyone.

I wish I had more time to get to know you, next time for sure.Lots of folks and not much time.

Time to create page: 0.190 seconds