Say something nice thread! :)

28 May 2011 18:52 - 28 May 2011 23:21 #81 by Rockdoc

jf1acai wrote:

Sunshine Girl wrote: My hubby bought a new nail gun today and taught me how to use it.

Uh-oh, that could be dangerous, RD!

:lol:

You know how the saying goes. ... nailed my a**. Now she can do it figurative and literally.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 May 2011 19:27 #82 by jf1acai

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

29 May 2011 18:29 #83 by Sunshine Girl
I have the best hubby in the whole world.

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

29 May 2011 18:31 #84 by Rockdoc

Sunshine Girl wrote: I have the best hubby in the whole world.

:biggrin:

I've an awesome wife.

29 May 2011 20:20 #85 by jf1acai
Beautiful day today, perfect for yard work. Tomatoes and peppers are planted, sprinkler system activated and tested, life is good! lol

Oh, I know you 'mountain folk' don't have to worry about sprinkler systems, but it is significant for us flatlanders :wink:

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

29 May 2011 22:30 #86 by Rockdoc
Awesome wife manned the nail gun while I did the sawing. Then we sat down and went over our big project . We made some changes that not only improved the appearance, but also saved a bunch of work. Now it doesn't get better than that.

01 Jun 2011 05:37 #87 by TPP
Replied by TPP on topic Say something nice thread! :)
Hope that nail gun fit your hand well SG!

03 Jun 2011 19:04 #88 by TPP
Replied by TPP on topic Say something nice thread! :)
Thank You, Towermonkey, It was very enjoyable to meet you, next time well make it longer.
Thanks again, Pleasure meeting you!

03 Jun 2011 19:12 #89 by ScienceChic

TPP wrote: Thank You, Towermonkey, It was very enjoyable to meet you, next time well make it longer.
Thanks again, Pleasure meeting you!

:like: I'm jealous, you got to meet tower before me! :biggrin:
(Thank you for not doing anything that I found in the police blotter Boys!). rofllol :wave:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

07 Jun 2011 19:42 #90 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic Say something nice thread! :)
What an awesome Colorado summer day today in the mountains. Bright blue sky, no clouds, no smoke haze today, not much wind, mid-70's for temps. And the Aspen leaves are out in full green everywhere. Not even much dog barking here so far this summer! :)

New neighbors moving in down the street, one less empty foreclosed house! Thanks!

Cheers! :)

Pic is from Salida last weekend. Nice bar restaurant on the river, Boathouse I think its called. Good food, microbrews, and views.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

Time to create page: 0.185 seconds