Say something nice thread! :)

20 May 2011 06:41 #41 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic Say something nice thread! :)

AlpineMike wrote: Thank you Joe! I reminded myself of the good tidings of moisture earlier. Your post had reminded me again of good things happening with our weather. I feel that dark clouds can be cleared with some sunshine :sunshine: , even if the sunshine is obscured by light clouds. This brings daylight to a negative world. Snow and thunder gives me a sense of pure Colorado love and admiration. The green grass will grow! :thumbsup:

I like it green again too! Denver is now back to normal on rain fall for the year according to the Denver Post. Big improvement over 2 weeks ago! Let the sun shine again! :)

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 May 2011 07:34 #42 by Rockdoc
Glorious sunshine, low clouds in the valley below us, snow covering the trees like powder sugar, while inside it is warm and cozy, especially in the greenhouse where a fountain bubbles away increasing the humidity, and our plants are in full bloom. Laughter and sunshine in the garden are as uplifting as it gets.

20 May 2011 08:26 #43 by 2wlady
My mother is 89 and still going strong, in spite of some balance issues from a brain tumor in 1976.

20 May 2011 13:25 #44 by MsMAM
Replied by MsMAM on topic Say something nice thread! :)
I got to meet science chic last night. That was coolness

20 May 2011 13:38 #45 by ScienceChic
Same back atcha Ms. MAM! :thumbsup: Me, you, and Viking should go hit the town sometime!

Last night was a first for me, representing 285Bound in an official capacity and hopefully helping some good change along! I've got a busy weekend with the family ahead and I'm looking forward to it! Kids birthday parties, baby shower, lunch with Black Belts, and hubby coming home from business trip!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

20 May 2011 13:42 #46 by MsMAM

Science Chic wrote: Same back atcha Ms. MAM! :thumbsup: Me, you, and Viking should go hit the town sometime!

Viking? You know that loser? JK - for those of you that don't know - Viking and I are thick as thieves. I agree that would be a blast. I haven't seen him since my birthday...

What do you think, Viking? You ever in this forum?

20 May 2011 13:50 #47 by ScienceChic
Oh, yeah! Torturing him has become one of my new favorite past-times! rofllol

He makes it so easy to pick on him! But he is a blast to hang out with - and I haven't made him blush yet so I have some work to do yet... :wink:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

20 May 2011 17:00 #48 by The Viking

MsMAM wrote:

Science Chic wrote: Same back atcha Ms. MAM! :thumbsup: Me, you, and Viking should go hit the town sometime!

Viking? You know that loser? JK - for those of you that don't know - Viking and I are thick as thieves. I agree that would be a blast. I haven't seen him since my birthday...

I would love to hang out with the two of you sometime. Hot tub at MsMam's anytime!

21 May 2011 02:52 #49 by MsMAM

The Viking wrote:

MsMAM wrote:

I would love to hang out with the two of you sometime. Hot tub at MsMam's anytime!

I was gonna mention that I'd seen you naked, but I didn't want to start rumors.

LOL

21 May 2011 19:44 #50 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Say something nice thread! :)
hmmmmm.........
Howdy MsMam. Good to see you around again.

Time to create page: 0.179 seconds