Say something nice thread! :)

19 May 2011 10:05 #31 by HEARTLESS
My parents said "if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all." I'm trying to make up for a quiet childhood. :biggrin:

The silent majority will be silent no more.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 May 2011 11:19 #32 by TPP
Replied by TPP on topic Say something nice thread! :)
I REALLY LOVE MY WIFFIE & FAMILY!

19 May 2011 14:51 #33 by Mtn Gramma
Joe, you rock!!

19 May 2011 15:12 #34 by 2wlady
Joe wrote:

Dress warm, still too cold for me. I like 65+

Joe, we "invested," and it's quite an investment, in electric jacket liners and gloves several years ago. Toasty warm.

The snow is pretty.
My dogs are snuggled up with me.
I think I'll have some...hot chocolate! with lots of mini-marshmallows!

19 May 2011 16:28 #35 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic Say something nice thread! :)
Yea 2w my friend has the heated handgrips on the same bike (Honda 1300), likes them alot. I have a good full rain suit, pretty warm. Once I came home from Gunnison in Sept. Rain started on Monarch pass - Bailey. By the time I got to my driveway it was 39 and snow flurries! Only thing real cold was my hands.

Snow is letting up, looks like almost 5 inches on the trees. Almost outta beer but I don't want to go out in this right now.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

19 May 2011 16:32 #36 by archer
not letting up here.....I think you all owe me a really big thank you.....18 months I was gone and y'all got minimal snow.....I come home and just look at the moisture you have gotten!!!!!

19 May 2011 16:44 #37 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic Say something nice thread! :)
Thanks Archer! I got a shovel over here if you need some exercise. And my sattelite dish is covered again for the 2nd time. :) The snow was minimal this year, I think I only shoveled twice, but I was in Denver alot too. Snow stopped here and the mule deer are cruising thru

And Thanks Mtn Gramma, you're cool too!

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

19 May 2011 19:54 #38 by Honda Rider
Its snowing and we need this, and at least its not windy, got the woodstove going, the Kit and I are cozy tonight :woo hoo:

19 May 2011 21:29 #39 by AlpineMike
Thank you Joe! I reminded myself of the good tidings of moisture earlier. Your post had reminded me again of good things happening with our weather. I feel that dark clouds can be cleared with some sunshine :sunshine: , even if the sunshine is obscured by light clouds. This brings daylight to a negative world. Snow and thunder gives me a sense of pure Colorado love and admiration. The green grass will grow! :thumbsup:

20 May 2011 06:10 #40 by TPP
Replied by TPP on topic Say something nice thread! :)
Thanks, for the call TM. I still owe you that shot!

Time to create page: 0.189 seconds