Ideas for new name for neighbors helping one another group

14 Aug 2011 13:49 - 15 Aug 2011 10:10 #1 by Wily Fox aka Angela
In the latest newsletter, there was a question about what to name the newly forming group of neighbors pitching in to help other neighbors. I thought what about a poll and see what we get?

I added a couple more to the mix and if you have other names, throw them into your response.

Hope this is OK, SC :biggrin:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Aug 2011 14:21 #2 by homeagain
I like the "sound" of Neighbors Helping Neighbors......it INSTANTLY lets you know that "old-time" ranching mindset is still alive. "Cause when you get down to basics it's really the bottom line.... :hands: :hands:

14 Aug 2011 14:23 #3 by mtnvicky

14 Aug 2011 14:35 #4 by akilina
Voted for 285 Bound 4 Neighbors. It automatically gives a name 285bound where others could look to assist or help when they hear the name in the community or in the paper.

IN NOVEMBER 2014, WE HAVE A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY TO CLEAN OUT THE ENTIRE HOUSE AND ONE-THIRD OF THE SENATE! DONT BLOW IT!

“When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex. Only whit man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that.” Indian Chief Two Eagles

14 Aug 2011 14:50 #5 by serenity
"The Help" - with only a slight nod to the movie. I don't see the need to work "285" or "Bound" into every new 285Bound venture. :help:

To err is human, to forgive is canine~

14 Aug 2011 14:55 #6 by CC
I agree with the 285 part but I like having the bound word tied into it.
I chose "Bound to Help"

14 Aug 2011 17:38 #7 by Blazer Bob

Wily Fox aka Angela wrote: In the latest newsletter, there was a question about what to name the newly forming group of neighbors pitching in to help other neighbors. I thought what about a poll and see what we get?

I added a couple more to the mix and if you have other names, throw them into your response.

Hope this is OK, SC :biggrin:

Newsletter?

14 Aug 2011 17:57 #8 by jf1acai

Newsletter?

Should be in your PMs.

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

14 Aug 2011 18:14 #9 by Blazer Bob

14 Aug 2011 18:32 #10 by Wayne Harrison
I chose 285 Barnraisers because I thought the group should stand on their own.

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds