Where were you born and where have you lived?

12 Sep 2011 09:57 #31 by netdude
Born in Erie, PA (insert your standard Erie AKA, dreary-erie, mistake-on-the-lake, etc)
Cincinnati
South Fla
Houston (near Tomball)
South Fla
Colorado now for 6 years....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Sep 2011 10:47 #32 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Where were you born and where have you lived?

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote: I was born in Minnesota. Lived in Wisconsin, South Dakota, Oklahoma and Colorado for 20+ years now.

That explains a lot...

You have no real life experience

:rofl rofllol You are so threatened and intimidated by me that you even have to alter my posts to take out states? You are the weakest most pathetic, insecure, so called guy I know!! You are hilarious!!! :rofl rofllol

You've lived a very sheltered life..I was wonderering why you were so narrow minded

12 Sep 2011 11:30 #33 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote: I was born in Minnesota. Lived in Wisconsin, South Dakota, Oklahoma and Colorado for 20+ years now.

That explains a lot...

You have no real life experience

:rofl rofllol You are so threatened and intimidated by me that you even have to alter my posts to take out states? You are the weakest most pathetic, insecure, so called guy I know!! You are hilarious!!! :rofl rofllol

You've lived a very sheltered life..I was wonderering why you were so narrow minded

Far from a sheltered life. I can almost guarantee that I have more life experience than you. So tell me, why did you alter my post to take out California? Are you THAT threatened by me?

12 Sep 2011 12:35 #34 by Local_Historian
Like California is mind opening - not. Been there, tons of closed minded folk there.

Born in Upstate NY, lived in the country in upstate NY, then to Colorado, lived in parts of Denver and up here, other side of the state for 11 years, to Iowa, then Illinois, then back to Iowa - 12 years in the midwest, and now back here with no plans to move again any time soon.

As for states I've visited - 38 out of the 50.

My routing number is 1234456789 - my phone number is 8675309, and my birthdate is before hell froze over.

12 Sep 2011 13:14 #35 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Where were you born and where have you lived?
this explains a lot LH

12 Sep 2011 13:19 #36 by Local_Historian
Right - working with kids who are in the real Vice Lords, Crips and Bloods - that makes me sheltered too. Shows you know nothing about the drug routes through Illinois and Iowa on the way up from Mexico or the number of true, serious gang members who live in the cities from Chicago through Texas along I 74. How do you think thngs get north so fast? Pixies on unicorns?

Nothing says loving like a death threat from a gang member cause you've given their kid an F in history.

But then, I bet yo uthink the wangsters who live in Cherry Creek are real gang members.

12 Sep 2011 13:34 #37 by ComputerBreath

pacamom wrote: I've been to Kiowa. Sold an alpaca to a ranch out there.

I lived there for over 10 years...when the Denver metro area hadn't yet hit County Line Road! It irritates me when people say "there's nothing to do"...we found plenty to do in Kiowa, and I learned a lot about living in a tiny community 50 miles away from civilization.

Hadn't thought about Alpacas in that area!

12 Sep 2011 23:33 #38 by UNDER MODERATION
This explains a lot

13 Sep 2011 12:38 #39 by RY
Born in Germany, lived in Colombia (S America), England, Colorado (US)

13 Sep 2011 12:44 #40 by ScienceChic
Born and raised in Cincinnati, OH. Met hubby and moved to San Fran for 2 years, moved here 10 years ago.

Would like to live out of the country, preferably Germany (the motherland!), for a couple of years to travel and truly experience the world, but that's a ways down the road...

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.176 seconds