Where were you born and where have you lived?

14 Sep 2011 07:04 #61 by The Bear
Replied by The Bear on topic Where were you born and where have you lived?
Born Minnesota, moved to Wis, then back to MN then back to Wis, then to COLORADO. Now I move back and forth. Today Minnesota tomorrow Conifer. Miss the mountain.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Sep 2011 08:49 #62 by The Viking

The Bear wrote: Born Minnesota, moved to Wis, then back to MN then back to Wis, then to COLORADO. Now I move back and forth. Today Minnesota tomorrow Conifer. Miss the mountain.

Are you a Viking or Packer fan since you lived in both?

14 Sep 2011 09:09 #63 by The Bear

The Viking wrote:

The Bear wrote: Born Minnesota, moved to Wis, then back to MN then back to Wis, then to COLORADO. Now I move back and forth. Today Minnesota tomorrow Conifer. Miss the mountain.

Have four boys, two Viking fans and two Packer Fans, I was big Elway fan in his prime so I am just confused,

14 Sep 2011 09:45 #64 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Where were you born and where have you lived?

I've never even seen you here before, but this explains a lot

14 Sep 2011 09:47 #65 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Where were you born and where have you lived?

Local_Historian wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Local_Historian wrote: Right - working with kids who are in the real Vice Lords, Crips and Bloods - that makes me sheltered too. Shows you know nothing about the drug routes through Illinois and Iowa on the way up from Mexico or the number of true, serious gang members who live in the cities from Chicago through Texas along I 74. How do you think thngs get north so fast? Pixies on unicorns?

Nothing says loving like a death threat from a gang member cause you've given their kid an F in history.

But then, I bet yo uthink the wangsters who live in Cherry Creek are real gang members.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha

Yeah LH, The Hood Rat..I'm impressed LH lol

Click on my signature LH, thats me and you singing a duet

I wasn't a hood rat, asshat. I was a high school teacher. Dealing with them all day, every day, doesn't make you one. Quit being an idiot if possible.

Duelly noted-I'm adding some street credibility numbers to your account as we speak..They should post tommarow. Nice pants btw

14 Sep 2011 10:55 #66 by Rockdoc

The Bear wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Have four boys, two Viking fans and two Packer Fans, I was big Elway fan in his prime so I am just confused,

Not confused, just keeping it all in balance.

14 Sep 2011 10:56 #67 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

I've never even seen you here before, but this explains a lot

So is your life so pathetic and miserable that all you can do is try and cut down everyone else on a daily basis? What a sad existence. And what does it feel like to continually make so many people dislike you?

14 Sep 2011 10:58 #68 by The Viking

The Bear wrote:

The Viking wrote:

So the Vikings play the Packers. Who do you root for? I actually root for the NFC north no matter who it is in the playoffs as long as the Vikings aren't in it. If they are in, I root for them over anyone.

14 Sep 2011 11:30 #69 by The Bear

The Viking wrote:

The Bear wrote:

The Viking wrote:

So the Vikings play the Packers. Who do you root for? I actually root for the NFC north no matter who it is in the playoffs as long as the Vikings aren't in it. If they are in, I root for them over anyone.

Can't beat a good Viking and Packer match up. I remember the teams playing in the old Met stadium before the dome. Football inside just isn't right. By the way I have been here enough to figure out VL is just bitter and full of hate. Living well is the best revenge.

14 Sep 2011 11:42 #70 by UNDER MODERATION

The Bear wrote:

The Viking wrote:

The Bear wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Can't beat a good Viking and Packer match up. I remember the teams playing in the old Met stadium before the dome. Football inside just isn't right. By the way I have been here enough to figure out VL is just bitter and full of hate. Living well is the best revenge.

I swear..Just yesterday someone said

"Man [my name here], you sure know how to live"

And why would you want revenge on me? And BTW "..I think the Bears went 4-0 against you "guys" last year in the regular season

Time to create page: 0.200 seconds