Where were you born and where have you lived?

14 Sep 2011 18:54 #81 by MichiganGal

pacamom wrote: Good luck with that.

Probably shouldn't waist my time, there's way to many nice people to hang with!

Never Say Never

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Sep 2011 19:12 #82 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Where were you born and where have you lived?

MichiganGal wrote:

Rock doc Franz wrote:

AlpineMike wrote: This a community web site and yet not every member lives in the community.
I do not have a problem with the idea of people sharing their ideas and experiences (if any) involving this community or local web forums.
I read the threads, especially the ones I post on.
I'm sorry VL, it seems you have a chip on your shoulder.
If I don't care to read a thread topic...I won't.
It is not my responsibility for anyone to care about what I say if I decide to post on any thread.
BTW VL, this is not a personal attack, just saying....

:thumbsup: Hey Mike, it matters not what the topic is VL gets jealous of anyone else getting attention besides him. He specializes in complaining, giving horrible advice and being egotistical. But you already know this and are too kind to say it. It's hard to turn a thread like this into all about me and that must rankle him. lol I've no idea of what he posts anymore as I elect to put him on my ignore list. It makes this forum much more enjoyable from my perspective.

Taking personal responsibility is not his specialty. In fact I doubt he knows anything about it. This is not a personal attack either, but a statement of facts based on countless observations on past posts and those by the members here.

Chip,... he has a bolder on his shoulder! I think when I come to visit this next summer I will have to meet this guy, hard to put a face with this type of sarcasm.

Oh C'mon

You guys are being a little hard on me aren't you? I love everybody..It's just, it's just that when I see or hear something stupid, I just can't help but point it out.

14 Sep 2011 19:14 #83 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Where were you born and where have you lived?

Local_Historian wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Local_Historian wrote: Quit being an idiot if possible.

Duelly noted-I'm adding some street credibility numbers to your account as we speak..They should post tommarow. Nice pants btw

You wish you had women as hot as her interested in you.

No I don't

14 Sep 2011 23:29 #84 by Local_Historian
Liar.

BTW - if you're gonna dish it, you need to learn to take it. You don't take it so well - you throw a temper and claim that you're taking your ball and going home, as it were. Classic bully behavior.

So from now on, we get to point out when you're being stupid - and you have to take it.

15 Sep 2011 03:24 #85 by HEARTLESS
Please point out when VL hasn't been stupid. This will be a very short list.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

15 Sep 2011 09:20 #86 by mtn60
What happened to the original subject of the this post here ???

15 Sep 2011 09:22 #87 by HEARTLESS
Derailed, sorry.

15 Sep 2011 09:26 #88 by HEARTLESS
Okay, back on track. Born in Denver and lived in the front range my entire life. For the second part of the question, is anywhere else really living?

15 Sep 2011 10:46 #89 by UNDER MODERATION

HEARTLESS wrote: Okay, back on track. Born in Denver and lived in the front range my entire life.

This explains a lot

Not very worldly are you?

15 Sep 2011 10:49 #90 by HEARTLESS
I'm still waiting on the list of what you've said that wasn't stupid.

Time to create page: 0.180 seconds