Where were you born and where have you lived?

14 Sep 2011 11:47 #71 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Where were you born and where have you lived?

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

The Bear wrote: Born Minnesota, moved to Wis, then back to MN then back to Wis, then to COLORADO. Now I move back and forth. Today Minnesota tomorrow Conifer. Miss the mountain.

I've never even seen you here before, but this explains a lot

So is your life so pathetic and miserable that all you can do is try and cut down everyone else on a daily basis? What a sad existence. And what does it feel like to continually make so many people dislike you?

I was right about him wasn't I? I don't even know him and he's been secretely plotting revenge on me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Sep 2011 11:48 - 14 Sep 2011 19:05 #72 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Where were you born and where have you lived?

The Bear wrote:

The Viking wrote:

The Bear wrote: Born Minnesota, moved to Wis, then back to MN then back to Wis, then to COLORADO. Now I move back and forth. Today Minnesota tomorrow Conifer. Miss the mountain.

Are you a Viking or Packer fan since you lived in both?

Have four boys, two Viking fans and two Packer Fans, I was big Elway fan in his prime so I am just confused,

Viking has a pet gerbil, two goldfish and a sock puppet and according to him they are all Viking fans

14 Sep 2011 11:58 #73 by The Bear
Replied by The Bear on topic Where were you born and where have you lived?

Vice Lord wrote:

The Bear wrote:

The Viking wrote:

The Bear wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Are you a Viking or Packer fan since you lived in both?

Have four boys, two Viking fans and two Packer Fans, I was big Elway fan in his prime so I am just confused,

So the Vikings play the Packers. Who do you root for? I actually root for the NFC north no matter who it is in the playoffs as long as the Vikings aren't in it. If they are in, I root for them over anyone.

Can't beat a good Viking and Packer match up. I remember the teams playing in the old Met stadium before the dome. Football inside just isn't right. By the way I have been here enough to figure out VL is just bitter and full of hate. Living well is the best revenge.

I swear..Just yesterday someone said

"Man [my name here], you sure know how to live"

And why would you want revenge on me? And BTW "..I think the Bears went 4-0 against you "guys" last year in the regular season

No revenge I think we are both just spirited.

14 Sep 2011 13:05 #74 by Photo-fish
Spirited. Yeah that's one term I never thought to use for VL. Unless he has been hitting the sauce. tongue:

Go Packers!!!!

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

14 Sep 2011 13:35 #75 by UNDER MODERATION
Yeah, and the Packers have no defense...You think the Bears are gonna let the Saints hang 42 points on them Sunday? Ha

14 Sep 2011 13:48 #76 by Photo-fish

Vice Lord wrote: Yeah, and the Packers have no defense...You think the Bears are gonna let the Saints hang 42 points on them Sunday? Ha

At N.O.? We'll see, but I had to quote you on this. Who's their QB this year?

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

14 Sep 2011 14:23 #77 by UNDER MODERATION

Photo-fish wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: Yeah, and the Packers have no defense...You think the Bears are gonna let the Saints hang 42 points on them Sunday? Ha

At N.O.? We'll see, but I had to quote you on this. Who's their QB this year?

Only the best arm in the NFL

14 Sep 2011 16:39 #78 by Local_Historian

Vice Lord wrote:

Local_Historian wrote: Quit being an idiot if possible.

Duelly noted-I'm adding some street credibility numbers to your account as we speak..They should post tommarow. Nice pants btw

You wish you had women as hot as her interested in you.

14 Sep 2011 18:43 #79 by MichiganGal

Rock doc Franz wrote:

AlpineMike wrote: This a community web site and yet not every member lives in the community.
I do not have a problem with the idea of people sharing their ideas and experiences (if any) involving this community or local web forums.
I read the threads, especially the ones I post on.
I'm sorry VL, it seems you have a chip on your shoulder.
If I don't care to read a thread topic...I won't.
It is not my responsibility for anyone to care about what I say if I decide to post on any thread.
BTW VL, this is not a personal attack, just saying....

:thumbsup: Hey Mike, it matters not what the topic is VL gets jealous of anyone else getting attention besides him. He specializes in complaining, giving horrible advice and being egotistical. But you already know this and are too kind to say it. It's hard to turn a thread like this into all about me and that must rankle him. lol I've no idea of what he posts anymore as I elect to put him on my ignore list. It makes this forum much more enjoyable from my perspective.

Taking personal responsibility is not his specialty. In fact I doubt he knows anything about it. This is not a personal attack either, but a statement of facts based on countless observations on past posts and those by the members here.

Chip,... he has a bolder on his shoulder! I think when I come to visit this next summer I will have to meet this guy, hard to put a face with this type of sarcasm.

Never Say Never

14 Sep 2011 18:47 #80 by pacamom
Good luck with that.

Time to create page: 0.178 seconds