Where were you born and where have you lived?

15 Sep 2011 23:50 #101 by Local_Historian
*Hands VL the tinfoil*

Time for you to make a hat, dear. The rays are clearly affecting your brain.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Sep 2011 00:04 #102 by Rockdoc

Local_Historian wrote: *Hands VL the tinfoil*

Time for you to make a hat, dear. The rays are clearly affecting your brain.

Not sure that is going to help. Like Stegasaurus, his brain is pecan nut size and not distributed in one place. The biggest is protected from cosmic rays and any light source. It is the protected brain he uses for an afterthought. :)

16 Sep 2011 00:08 #103 by Rockdoc

HEARTLESS wrote: I'm still waiting on the list of what you've said that wasn't stupid.

rofllol rofllol It's hard to generate something out of nothing. Ok, I need to leave this alone or I'll get carried away :lol:

16 Sep 2011 00:11 #104 by Rockdoc

Sunshine Girl wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Sunshine Girl wrote: Born and raised in AZ and lived in Hawaii for awhile. Moved here about 5 years ago and wouldn't live anywhere else. I love Conifer!

Now there's a well rounded individual

Not very worldly but very happy to live here. When you've found the place that speaks to your soul ~ embrace it.

He made a pun but unfortuately did not realize it. You are well rounded to be sure. :biggrin: I love your well roundedness. :lol:

16 Sep 2011 08:40 #105 by The Viking

Rockdoc Franz wrote:

Sunshine Girl wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Sunshine Girl wrote: Born and raised in AZ and lived in Hawaii for awhile. Moved here about 5 years ago and wouldn't live anywhere else. I love Conifer!

Not very worldly but very happy to live here. When you've found the place that speaks to your soul ~ embrace it.

He made a pun but unfortuately did not realize it. You are well rounded to be sure. :biggrin: I love your well roundedness. :lol:

:rofl rofllol

16 Sep 2011 17:18 #106 by Sunshine Girl

The Viking wrote:

Rockdoc Franz wrote:

Sunshine Girl wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

:rofl rofllol

tongue:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

16 Sep 2011 17:23 #107 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Where were you born and where have you lived?

Rockdoc Franz wrote:

Sunshine Girl wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Rock, I'm only gonna tell you this once, ok?...Have a little respect for your wife. If you like getting cheap laughs at your wifes expense, thats your business, just don't do it in front of me.

16 Sep 2011 19:07 #108 by Sunshine Girl

Vice Lord wrote:

Rockdoc Franz wrote:

Sunshine Girl wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Rock, I'm only gonna tell you this once, ok?...Have a little respect for your wife. If you like getting cheap laughs at your wifes expense, thats your business, just don't do it in front of me.

I don't think he's being disrespectful VL, he's just horny. :biggrin: lol :wink:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

16 Sep 2011 19:11 #109 by jf1acai

I don't think he's being disrespectful VL, he's just horny.

And truthful :wink:

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

16 Sep 2011 19:13 #110 by Sunshine Girl
Back on topic now....... :biggrin:

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds