Where were you born and where have you lived?

11 Sep 2011 10:45 #1 by The Viking
With the other thread about where you would live, I see a lot of people who have called Colorado home most of their life. Was curious where many people were born and have lived. I was born in Minnesota. Lived in Wisconsin, South Dakota, Southern California, Oklahoma briefly and Colorado for 20+ years now.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Sep 2011 11:58 #2 by mtnvicky
I was born in Denver. Lived in Florida, Texas, Kansas & Missouri and came back home 32+ yrs ago !

11 Sep 2011 12:25 #3 by HappyCamper
Born in Colorado and lived in Colorado all my life.

11 Sep 2011 13:11 #4 by JMC
born in Jersey, lived in NYC, DC, Arizona, Co has been mostly home for 35 years. I spent a lot of time in Dallas and NoCal.

11 Sep 2011 13:20 #5 by Rockdoc
Born Germany, lived in Canaan, New Paltz and Oswego NY, Houston Tx, New Orleans and Slidell LA, Ann Arabor MI, Cam Rahn Bay Vietnam, Rudolstadt and Osterhofen, Germany, Dhahran, Saudi Arabia, Colorado Springs and Conifer CO. Also spent a lot of time in Belize.

11 Sep 2011 13:24 #6 by BuyersAgent1
Born here, lived here all my life.
It's not that I didn't want to leave sometimes, only that there was no better place to go. lol

11 Sep 2011 14:04 #7 by mozartsmom
Born in Germany (Air Force Brat), lived in Clovis, NM; Carbondale, KS; Phoenix and Tempe, AZ; Richland, WA; Denver, Aurora, Centennial and then Bailey, CO

11 Sep 2011 14:12 #8 by CC
Born in Pasadena TX and moved to the Hill Country as an adult. Kept heading west in search of real hills and landed in Bailey to finish out my years on this planet.

11 Sep 2011 14:16 #9 by archer
Born in Kenmore NY..lived in Ontario, Canada, Rochester NY, Marietta GA, Chappaqua NY, Plano TX, Evergreen CO, Phoenix AZ. I went to college in Lewisburg PA...but that not really living there. Been here in CO 20 years._

11 Sep 2011 14:23 #10 by homeagain
Born in southern Colorado,moved to Anchorage Alaska with my Mom when I was 8.....the year was 1955. Came back to Colorado in 1965
for college.......back to Wasillia, Alaska in 1999,had a BRAIN FART and agreed to move to Conyers,Ga. from 2001-2004,CAME BACK TO
COLORADO and will NEVER leave again....^^^^^^mighty,magnificent,majestic,MUST HAVE mountains^^^^^^^

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds