Where were you born and where have you lived?

13 Sep 2011 19:26 #51 by MichiganGal
Born in Grosse Pointe, Michigan and have lived here all my life. :faint:

Never Say Never

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Sep 2011 20:02 #52 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Where were you born and where have you lived?

Rockdoc Franz wrote: Born Germany, lived in Canaan, New Paltz and Oswego NY, Houston Tx, New Orleans and Slidell LA, Ann Arabor MI, Cam Rahn Bay Vietnam, Rudolstadt and Osterhofen, Germany, Dhahran, Saudi Arabia, Colorado Springs and Conifer CO. Also spent a lot of time in Belize.

This explains a lot

13 Sep 2011 20:04 #53 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Where were you born and where have you lived?
These are the kinds of threads people posts on, but never read. They want everybody to know where they are from, but they couldn't care less where anybody else is from..

13 Sep 2011 20:37 - 13 Sep 2011 20:48 #54 by AlpineMike
This a community web site and yet not every member lives in the community.
I do not have a problem with the idea of people sharing their ideas and experiences (if any) involving this community or local web forums.
I read the threads, especially the ones I post on.
I'm sorry VL, it seems to me you may have a chip on your shoulder.
If I don't care to read a thread topic...I won't.
It is not my responsibility for anyone to care about what I say if I decide to post on any thread.
BTW VL, this is not a personal attack. I'm just thinking simple topics deserve simple answers and responses. And no....I'm not going to become a moderator or anything like that. :thumbsup:

13 Sep 2011 20:43 #55 by UNDER MODERATION

AlpineMike wrote: This a community web site and yet not every member lives in the community.
I do not have a problem with the idea of people sharing their ideas and experiences (if any) involving this community or local web forums.
I'm sorry VL, it seems you have a chip on your shoulder.
It is not my responsibility for anyone to care about what I say if I decide to post on any thread.
BTW VL, this is not a personal attack, just saying....

I understand..I'm just sayin it's one of those threads..

13 Sep 2011 20:48 - 13 Sep 2011 20:51 #56 by Rockdoc
removed and edited below

13 Sep 2011 20:50 #57 by pacamom
I've read every post in this thread. I like to know where people have been, or where they are from.

Ya never know who may be out there.

13 Sep 2011 20:50 - 13 Sep 2011 20:53 #58 by Rockdoc

AlpineMike wrote: This a community web site and yet not every member lives in the community.
I'm sorry VL, it seems you have a chip on your shoulder.
BTW VL, this is not a personal attack, just saying....

:thumbsup: Hey Mike, it matters not what the topic is VL gets jealous of anyone else getting attention besides him. He specializes in complaining, giving horrible advice and being egotistical. But you already know this and are too kind to say it. It's hard to turn a thread like this into all about me and that must rankle him. lol I've no idea of what he posts anymore as I elect to put him on my ignore list. It makes this forum much more enjoyable from my perspective.

Taking personal responsibility is not his specialty. In fact I doubt he knows anything about it. This is not a personal attack either, but a statement of facts based on countless observations on past posts and those by the members here.

13 Sep 2011 20:52 #59 by Rockdoc

pacamom wrote: I've read every post in this thread. I like to know where people have been, or where they are from.

Ya never know who may be out there.

:like: :yeahthat:

14 Sep 2011 02:10 #60 by Local_Historian

Vice Lord wrote:

Local_Historian wrote: Right - working with kids who are in the real Vice Lords, Crips and Bloods - that makes me sheltered too. Shows you know nothing about the drug routes through Illinois and Iowa on the way up from Mexico or the number of true, serious gang members who live in the cities from Chicago through Texas along I 74. How do you think thngs get north so fast? Pixies on unicorns?

Nothing says loving like a death threat from a gang member cause you've given their kid an F in history.

But then, I bet yo uthink the wangsters who live in Cherry Creek are real gang members.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha

Yeah LH, The Hood Rat..I'm impressed LH lol

Click on my signature LH, thats me and you singing a duet

I wasn't a hood rat, asshat. I was a high school teacher. Dealing with them all day, every day, doesn't make you one. Quit being an idiot if possible.

Time to create page: 0.189 seconds