Thank you in advance

02 Feb 2012 12:21 #1 by mountaindollar
What to say thank you to all of our scanner people that are sure to be busy as the day goes on and tomorrow.

I will be one of those people that will be looking for road conditions tomorrow as I make my way over to Evergreen.

Hope you stocked up on coffee I think you might need it!!!!!!!!! :wink:

Kim

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Feb 2012 18:05 #2 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Thank you in advance
I just heard on the radio that the SmokyHillBound.com area is looking at 12"-24" with wind. We will be busy tomorrow.

02 Feb 2012 18:32 #3 by mountaindollar
Replied by mountaindollar on topic Thank you in advance
Well, if we do get the snow that they say I will have to admit that this will be the first time since we opened that we will close for snow.

We have closed the store early but never all together but will be looking to the wonderful scanner folks to help me make the decision :thumbsup:

We have friends down in town telling us the Mag has been being put down but when we came from town around 4:00 we did not see anything on 285.

Drive safe everyone and if you stay home tomorrow visit this website often so we all have something to do.

If I am home tomorrow I am going to make green chili!!!! What will you be doing?

02 Feb 2012 20:31 - 02 Feb 2017 00:43 #4 by MountainTownAlerts
JeffCo Schools have already closed for tomorrow.

If you have to be out on the roads tomorrow and think there's anything worth sharing with fellow 285Bounders and guests once you get safely where you are going, please post in our Traffic, Cams, and Road Conditions thread and/or on our Facebook page . You can quickly get to what you want in the Traffic Cams thread by clicking on Page 1 for viewing the signs, webcams, and getting to useful web links quickly (like CDOT, COTRIP, Twitter feeds, etc), or see what the latest posts were by starting with the last post either by clicking on the last page number or the bent-corner page symbol on the right.

There will be detailed listings of accidents in our Road Scanner Forum , weather events in this thread , and we'll also be posting updates on our Twitter feed and on our blog.

Thank you and please drive safe if you can't stay home tomorrow!

02 Feb 2012 20:41 #5 by CinnamonGirl

mountaindollar wrote: Well, if we do get the snow that they say I will have to admit that this will be the first time since we opened that we will close for snow.

We have closed the store early but never all together but will be looking to the wonderful scanner folks to help me make the decision :thumbsup:

We have friends down in town telling us the Mag has been being put down but when we came from town around 4:00 we did not see anything on 285.

Drive safe everyone and if you stay home tomorrow visit this website often so we all have something to do.

If I am home tomorrow I am going to make green chili!!!! What will you be doing?

I was out on the roads in SE Aurora. Snow is coming down but just wet, it is all melting so far. There is a run on the stores down here so I bought 2 and half gallons of milk to be sure.

03 Feb 2012 06:50 #6 by CinnamonGirl
South Aurora is reporting 6" inches. We have not had a bit of wind. I just saw that they are saying Boulder and Gilpin counties is where the storm is the worst.

03 Feb 2012 08:26 #7 by Photo-fish
Replied by Photo-fish on topic Thank you in advance
45 minute drive from Bailey to Evergreen. Hwy 73 is typical - snow packed and poorly plowed. Now that I am at work the boss officially calls a snow day.

I just measured 17" of snow at Stagecoach Blvd and Evergreen Parkway.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

03 Feb 2012 08:37 #8 by mountaindollar
Replied by mountaindollar on topic Thank you in advance
I just called my boss oh wait that's me lol lol lol official snow day.

Be safe on your way back to Bailey.

03 Feb 2012 08:44 #9 by Photo-fish
Replied by Photo-fish on topic Thank you in advance
I'm on call anyway. Lots of alarms going off at work this morning. Need to keep customers happy and everyone in service.

I love all this snow BTW.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

03 Feb 2012 18:44 - 02 Feb 2017 00:45 #10 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Thank you in advance
If you need scanner information, please go to

www.disastersupportvolunteers.com

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds