MyMountainTown is THE new 285Bound: Welcome Everyone!

05 Aug 2013 20:02 - 13 Sep 2015 22:44 #141 by archer

Vice Lord wrote:

Mtn Gramma wrote: Hey vl -- why don't you go away? We're doing just fine without you.

Thats debatable Gramma

Mtn Gramma wrote: You don't get points here for being CG's apologist.

CG's a Tea Partier, I don't agree with her on a lot of things and she hasn't told me anything about this- Like Archer said, I'm clueless, but to secretly re-direct everyone away to a new board with a new name in the middle of the night just smells bad to me and all this ganging up on CG doesn't smell right either.

Whats going on?

Secretly? lol

It was done openly and with a very simple re-direct to the new site. Until proven otherwise SC, as owner of 285Bound has the right to upgrade and rename HER site and business image, especially if she thinks it will benefit the community. CG jumped the gun on this.... You just don't steal another's business without going through the legalities first.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Aug 2013 09:39 - 13 Sep 2015 22:45 #142 by
It is my understanding that all these "Bound" sites would be "Bound" together, that was the whole idea I thought. Archer if you bought a KFC, you couldn't suddenly change the name to Archers Fried Chicken (AFC) and continue using the secret recipe could you? And I don't know if you could even completely wash your hands of KFC and start and AFC on your own in the same town..

#Compitition clause

I asked CG about it weeks ago and she said "i can't talk about it, and I can't even post there" and I never pressed her further, but that indicates to me that the ugalities started with SC

06 Aug 2013 09:57 - 13 Sep 2015 22:50 #143 by ScienceChic
Interesting that you never asked me my side of it VL, and I even actually offered to show anyone who booked an appointment with me every bit of evidence I had - not opinion, but facts printed out, with dates, refuting all accusations that were leveled at me. Here: mymountaintown.com/forums/the-courthouse/28459?start=30 and here: mymountaintown.com/forums/the-courthouse/28459?start=60

Just to make perfectly clear, absolutely no where in the contract is the word "franchise" ever used. Not once. We are Independent Affiliates, we each have contractual obligations to follow, and I've followed mine.

Until all parties have signed an agreement stating that they will not publicly and/or privately discuss an event, or anything else that is requested by either party, this is not a federal grand jury under gag order reviewing classified documents - anything about this situation can be discussed by anyone, and I confirmed that with my lawyer. I've got nothing to hide and am willing to honestly discuss the facts until such time as I am unable because of an agreement otherwise when this situation is resolved.

To make clear one more thing, CG can post here, she is not banned. It's very likely that she can't log in as CG because that wasn't the first nic that she created with her email address, and as many other users have discovered, our system will only allow one username per email address - it won't even activate the additional nic(s) associated with an email address. Since she and JMC started 285Bound, she originally had all of the admin/mod nics and one of those was probably started before her personal one I'm sure.

*post edited per request

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

06 Aug 2013 10:11 - 13 Sep 2015 22:47 #144 by Rick
Well given VL's history of being wrong on just about every topic he's ever chimed in on, I'm inclined to believe he's probably wrong here too. Still none of my business and keeping an open mind, but...

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

06 Aug 2013 10:29 - 13 Sep 2015 22:49 #145 by

Science Chic wrote: Interesting that you never asked me my side of it VL, and I even actually offered to show anyone who booked an appointment with me every bit of evidence I had - not opinion, but facts printed out, with dates, refuting all accusations that were leveled at me. Here: mymountaintown.com/forums/the-courthouse/28459?start=30 and here: mymountaintown.com/forums/the-courthouse/28459?start=60

Thats a good point SC, I will try to help straighten this all out when I get home from my vacation. I just don't have time to pour over all the documents at this time. I've known CG to be a very reasonable woman, but once the first shot went over her bow, she knew it was war and acted accordingly..Sometimes things can get out of hand, even amongst two reasonable and rational adults..

I know that more than anyone- I spent 3 days in a Sri Lanken prison and was deeply involved in a prison riot last month...all because of a minor misunderstanding

06 Aug 2013 10:31 - 13 Sep 2015 22:50 #146 by

Rick wrote: Well given VL's history of being wrong on just about every topic he's ever chimed in on, I'm inclined to believe he's probably wrong here too. Still none of my business and keeping an open mind, but...

I think you just undid all the good will we created on 285Bound yesterday Rick..You wanna walk that one back?

"Every topic"

Really?

06 Aug 2013 10:48 - 13 Sep 2015 22:50 #147 by Rick

Vice Lord wrote:

Rick wrote: Well given VL's history of being wrong on just about every topic he's ever chimed in on, I'm inclined to believe he's probably wrong here too. Still none of my business and keeping an open mind, but...

I think you just undid all the good will we created on 285Bound yesterday Rick..You wanna walk that one back?

"Every topic"

Really?

My opinion of you and your opinions is extremely low. You have a long history of being an asshole and an illiterate... I wouldn't expect a few months absence to make a difference.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

06 Aug 2013 11:41 - 13 Sep 2015 22:51 #148 by
Well thats a fine how do ya do

#Rickbackonsh**list

06 Aug 2013 13:34 - 13 Sep 2015 22:51 #149 by

Science Chic wrote: Until all parties have signed an agreement stating that they will not publicly and/or privately discuss an event, or anything else that is requested by either party, this is not a federal grand jury under gag order reviewing classified documents - anything about this situation can be discussed by anyone, and I confirmed that with my lawyer.

Well, the one time I brought it up to her she told me she couldnt talk about it. Maybe she was afraid i'd come over here and run my mouth and make it look like I was speaking for her. I wanna make it clear that i'm not. But i'm just not going to stand by and watch her good name get dragged through the mud by your minions here SC.

06 Aug 2013 13:54 - 13 Sep 2015 22:52 #150 by Blazer Bob

Science Chic wrote:
Until all parties have signed an agreement

I will never sign, NEVER. Go ahead, just try and bribe me. Go ahead just try. No I mean it , try. PLEASE try.

Time to create page: 0.343 seconds