MyMountainTown is THE new 285Bound: Welcome Everyone!

06 Aug 2013 14:04 - 13 Sep 2015 22:52 #151 by Rick

Vice Lord wrote: Well thats a fine how do ya do

#Rickbackonsh**list

#iwearthatasabadgeofhonor

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Aug 2013 14:05 - 13 Sep 2015 22:53 #152 by

06 Aug 2013 14:42 - 13 Sep 2015 22:53 #153 by ScienceChic
LOL I don't have minions VL, people post their own opinions of their own free will and they are certainly capable of analyzing the situation for themselves. I don't tell or even ask other people what to do or say, especially not to influence the outcome of something like this. I don't need to, I have the facts to back up my own case.

I have always been honest, forthright, and open with everyone - look at all of the moderating discussions we've had out in the open on the forums. I say what I do and why I do it, so everyone can decide for themselves if I'm being consistent and fair, which is always my goal. I don't create alternate nics just to slam posters-I speak as myself, I don't ban people, block IP addresses, block access to business email accounts, delete business info, or take over a business that is not rightly mine without due course as is provided in the contract. Those are facts, and if it appears as if it's dragging someone through the mud then that is only because that person's own actions are reprehensible, not worthy of respect, and unethical.

I've stated the facts plain and simple, not dragged anyone through the mud, and I have the evidence to back it up, which I've stated I am more than willing to show to anyone. If she's not willing to talk, then I would suggest that that's pretty telling, now isn't it? She's been asked several direct questions which she's avoided - I have been upfront and honest with everything, without trying to make more of a drama out of situation that never should've been public in the first place. This was my burden to bear. There's always two sides to a story, you've made a lot of assumptions about mine VL. If you're willing to actually get the facts, give me a call and stop by my office.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

06 Aug 2013 14:52 - 13 Sep 2015 22:54 #154 by Mtn Gramma

Vice Lord wrote: Well, the one time I brought it up to her she told me she couldnt talk about it. Maybe she was afraid i'd come over here and run my mouth and make it look like I was speaking for her. I wanna make it clear that i'm not. But i'm just not going to stand by and watch her good name get dragged through the mud by your minions here SC.

You are so full of poop I'll bet your eyes are brown. You were long gone from the old 285 (and what a sweet blessing that was) but when things hit the fan CG contacted you to be her "boy" and back you came -- brown nosing, sucking up, and supporting her totally in your normal obnoxious manner. And when no one bought your BS over there, you had to come over here to stir up s***. She's whined to you just like she's whined to anyone who's PM'd her. Legal secrets? Puhleeeeze. You are such a tool you fell for it - it probably stroked your massive ego to have the poor defenseless thing come whining to you for support and protection. Well, have at it. Just not here. Out, out dammed spot.

06 Aug 2013 15:31 - 13 Sep 2015 22:54 #155 by

Science Chic wrote: LOL I don't have minions VL, people post their own opinions of their own free will and they are certainly capable of analyzing the situation for themselves.

lol I was just kidding...

Science Chic wrote:
I have always been honest, forthright, and open with everyone - look at all of the moderating discussions we've had out in the open on the forums. I say what I do and why I do it, so everyone can decide for themselves if I'm being consistent and fair, which is always my goal. I don't create alternate nics just to slam posters-I speak as myself, I don't ban people, block IP addresses, block access to business email accounts, delete business info, or take over a business that is not rightly mine without due course as is provided in the contract. Those are facts, and if it appears as if it's dragging someone through the mud then that is only because that person's own actions are reprehensible, not worthy of respect, and unethical.

I've stated the facts plain and simple, not dragged anyone through the mud, and I have the evidence to back it up, which I've stated I am more than willing to show to anyone. If she's not willing to talk, then I would suggest that that's pretty telling, now isn't it? She's been asked several direct questions which she's avoided - I have been upfront and honest with everything, without trying to make more of a drama out of situation that never should've been public in the first place. This was my burden to bear. There's always two sides to a story, you've made a lot of assumptions about mine VL. If you're willing to actually get the facts, give me a call and stop by my office.

...Unlike the posters here, youre making a good case for yourself..I'll check back a few days before the first college football game and see how this all played out. And I meant the crummy posters here were dragging Cg through the mud, not you personally SC..

06 Aug 2013 15:39 - 13 Sep 2015 22:55 #156 by

Mtn Gramma wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: Well, the one time I brought it up to her she told me she couldnt talk about it. Maybe she was afraid i'd come over here and run my mouth and make it look like I was speaking for her. I wanna make it clear that i'm not. But i'm just not going to stand by and watch her good name get dragged through the mud by your minions here SC.

1)You are so full of poop I'll bet your eyes are brown. 2)You were long gone from the old 285 (and what a sweet blessing that was) but when things hit the fan CG contacted you to be her "boy" and back you came -- 3)brown nosing, sucking up, and supporting her totally in your normal obnoxious manner. 4)And when no one bought your BS over there, you had to come over here to stir up s***. 5)She's whined to you just like she's whined to anyone who's PM'd her. Legal secrets? Puhleeeeze. 6) You are such a tool you fell for it - 7)it probably stroked your massive ego to have the poor defenseless thing come whining to you for support and protection. Well, have at it. Just not here. Out, out dammed spot.

You made 7 contentions there, and 6 of them were wrong Gramma...

06 Aug 2013 16:27 - 13 Sep 2015 22:55 #157 by

Science Chic wrote: then that is only because that person's own actions are reprehensible, not worthy of respect, and unethical.

[looks over glasses]

Young lady......I'm not sure that this is how you want to enter into negotiations?

06 Aug 2013 17:37 - 13 Sep 2015 22:56 #158 by FOS
[youtube:e6qbcs26]
[/youtube:e6qbcs26]

06 Aug 2013 18:10 - 13 Sep 2015 22:56 #159 by jf1acai

You were long gone from the old 285 (and what a sweet blessing that was)

:yeahthat:

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

08 Aug 2013 00:41 - 13 Sep 2015 22:57 #160 by BuyersAgent
SC, I think everybody appreciates what a straight shooter you are and believes you are telling the truth! I'm hoping you documented your agreement with CG (or whomever) about the name change and transfer of accounts (or whatever is valuable about these websites) to MyMountainTown? If so, also hoping your attorney will make short work of these problems.

Kathy G. Hansen
Broker/Owner
COLORADO HIGHLIGHTS REALTY
303-761-4046

Time to create page: 0.326 seconds