MyMountainTown is THE new 285Bound: Welcome Everyone!

26 Jul 2013 10:50 - 13 Sep 2015 22:18 #91 by Mtn Gramma
Are you telling me you're more specialer than me??????? Arrrrrggggghhhhhh!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Jul 2013 12:22 - 13 Sep 2015 22:19 #92 by archer
Yes..... Please make the big yellow arrow disappear :)

26 Jul 2013 13:18 - 13 Sep 2015 22:20 #93 by pacamom

Mtn Gramma wrote: Are you telling me you're more specialer than me??????? Arrrrrggggghhhhhh!

sweeter too

26 Jul 2013 13:34 - 13 Sep 2015 22:21 #94 by Pony Soldier
Also can't click anything below that yellow arrow. I get logged out frequently too. Not sure why that keeps happening. Are you already trying to get rid of me?

26 Jul 2013 13:43 - 13 Sep 2015 22:21 #95 by Mtn Gramma

pacamom wrote:

Mtn Gramma wrote: Are you telling me you're more specialer than me??????? Arrrrrggggghhhhhh!

sweeter too

You have a link for that? tongue:

26 Jul 2013 14:21 - 13 Sep 2015 22:21 #96 by LOL
Just checking in, new site looks great, home page is much much better-less clutter and overload. Still a few bugs that already have been mentioned, but mostly working fine for me on firefox win xp.

Good luck, keep up the great work!

Cheers!

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

26 Jul 2013 14:36 - 13 Sep 2015 22:22 #97 by pacamom

towermonkey wrote: Also can't click anything below that yellow arrow. I get logged out frequently too. Not sure why that keeps happening. Are you already trying to get rid of me?

That happens to me also. I go to the homepage, it shows Hello Pacamom on the right, I click on anything and I have to log in again.

Mtn Gramma wrote:

pacamom wrote:

sweeter too

You have a link for that? tongue:

I deleted them all

26 Jul 2013 14:52 - 13 Sep 2015 22:22 #98 by ComputerBreath
Why didn't my avatar move with me? Interesting...it shows when I post something, but not with my username over on the right side...

26 Jul 2013 17:27 - 13 Sep 2015 22:23 #99 by ScienceChic

Mtn Gramma wrote: Could the disappearing left side have anything to do with having the column on the right side with our login info? A width issue?

No, it's a problem with Internet Explorer's setup in that it tries to justify web pages as centered, or something like that. Both the left and right sides should fit fine, but IE screws with how the page is displayed. If the only problem is with part of the right-hand side missing, it's likely because you have too small of a screen (you need a bigger monitor!). :biggrin:

If you want to post pictures, the tutorial's actually here, not on the FAQ page:
mymountaintown.com/forums/introduction-junction/2305
Note: I haven't tried posting photos on my Wall yet, so I'm hoping that the bbcodes work there as they do here. If anyone else has already tried and it didn't work, let me know and I'll play with it when I get back.

Fixed the smiley arrow so that it doesn't show up once logged in and it overlays the buttons that are available only when logged in. (I promise we won't leave it up forever, just for now for the new people getting used to where the new login is located).

CB, I'll PM you.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

26 Jul 2013 17:48 - 13 Sep 2015 22:23 #100 by jf1acai

If the only problem is with part of the right-hand side missing, it's likely because you have too small of a screen (you need a bigger monitor!).

No, it is because you should be using a fluid website layout tongue: <evil grin>

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

Time to create page: 0.347 seconds