MyMountainTown is THE new 285Bound: Welcome Everyone!

20 Jul 2013 17:34 - 13 Sep 2015 22:01 #61 by jf1acai
I was using User Control Panel - Profile - Edit Signature.

Hope that helps.

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Jul 2013 06:38 - 13 Sep 2015 22:01 #62 by mozartsmom
Thank you!

Just a matter of learning where everything is again.

22 Jul 2013 22:30 - 13 Sep 2015 22:04 #63 by ScienceChic
Hi all,
This is Sharon the legal owner of the 285Bound.com business - Now renamed My Mountain Town. We feel our new name better reflects our mountain community!

It is truly regrettable all that has been done to stop us from making a simple name change and upgrading our website to bring you new and exciting features, and better serve our mountain community. Please know we are officially back to work on My Mountain Town as of today!

Unfortunately, as I have been completely and illegally locked out of my website 285Bound.com and all my business email has been stopped, there is little I can do to stop the confusion. What hurts is that people are being misled that 285Bound is back up and running. It is NOT! I am the legal owner of 285Bound, and it is now called MyMountainTown.com.

What's worse is anything posted on the old site after we officially transferred the forums on Friday 12th is going to be lost. Again, this was done against my will and is completely out of my control, and I am so sorry that I can't be of more help.

So welcome to MyMountainTown.com! Still our community! We greatly appreciate all the support we have received in these difficult times and look forward to providing you an exceptional online community!

Please email or PM me from my new profile page mymountaintown.com/community/my-profile/userprofile/ScienceChic If you like the new site or just want to offer words of encouragement, please post on my wall!

Again thank you all for your support!

*post edited per request

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

22 Jul 2013 22:48 - 13 Sep 2015 22:04 #64 by FOS
I got your back kiddo. Let's get on with the business of serving the community. Congrats.

22 Jul 2013 23:23 - 13 Sep 2015 22:05 #65 by otisptoadwater
SC, you have provided a great forum and it's a real shame that some scumbag has hijacked your 285bound site. I'll stay with you on this site and have been encouraging my neighbors and friends (yes, I have a few) to visit http://www.mymountaintown.com

I can't think of a better site to visit for local information, great debates on any topic, and the space and tolerance to post what's on your mind without heavy handed moderation.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

23 Jul 2013 06:42 - 13 Sep 2015 22:05 #66 by homeagain
SC....YOUR hard work and dedication is obvious to everyone.....I guess I'm confused if this is
a franchise?.....I DO support your efforts to operate your business in a "community minded"
manner and am TRULY dismayed that this "in fighting" is present....way too much brain damage.

23 Jul 2013 06:58 - 13 Sep 2015 22:06 #67 by homeagain

otisptoadwater wrote: SC, you have provided a great forum and it's a real shame that some scumbag has hijacked your 285bound site. I'll stay with you on this site and have been encouraging my neighbors and friends (yes, I have a few) to visit http://www.mymountaintown.com

I can't think of a better site to visit for local information, great debates on any topic, and the space and tolerance to post what's on your mind without heavy handed moderation.

I believe THIS says it all......I'm on board HERE also.....JMO

23 Jul 2013 11:31 - 13 Sep 2015 22:06 #68 by archer
I'm not sure what has changed, but the issue of not being able to see the left side is now constant on a mobile phone..... It makes it very hard to respond to posts when you can't read the poster's name.

23 Jul 2013 11:54 - 13 Sep 2015 22:07 #69 by FredHayek
Still have the issue on my desktop too. But not my tablet. Strange.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

23 Jul 2013 11:55 - 13 Sep 2015 22:07 #70 by FOS
I have the same issue with my IPad

Time to create page: 0.491 seconds