MyMountainTown is THE new 285Bound: Welcome Everyone!

14 Jul 2013 18:31 - 13 Sep 2015 21:42 #31 by jf1acai

The old Private Messages are back...

Almost, but doesn't include anything after 6/21, at least in my case.

Hang in there, there are always 'anomalies', or as Microsoft calls them, 'features', in anything new :wink:

Oh, in case you are running out of things to fix, might look into missing avatars and smilies <evil grin>

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Jul 2013 22:08 - 13 Sep 2015 21:43 #32 by Mtn Gramma
My messages aren't there.

15 Jul 2013 06:44 - 13 Sep 2015 21:43 #33 by FredHayek
The margins are off on my work machine. Can't read the frst inch.
And the font is hard to read on my mobile, too light?
Good luck on the upgrade.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

15 Jul 2013 07:00 - 13 Sep 2015 21:43 #34 by FOS
Mine are back. Thx SC

15 Jul 2013 12:16 - 13 Sep 2015 21:44 #35 by pacamom
I had to set my time to central standard time to get it to display correctly.

What happened to all the webcams? And how do I get different weather to show up?

Or is this site now limited to only Conifer, Bailey, Pine and Fairplay?

15 Jul 2013 13:19 - 13 Sep 2015 21:44 #36 by Mtn Gramma

Mtn Gramma wrote: My messages aren't there.

Still not there.

15 Jul 2013 13:58 - 13 Sep 2015 21:44 #37 by mountaindollar
I would really love to see the cameras back up and running!!

:woo hoo: :woo hoo: :woo hoo:

15 Jul 2013 14:25 - 13 Sep 2015 21:45 #38 by pineinthegrass

mountaindollar wrote: I would really love to see the cameras back up and running!!

:woo hoo: :woo hoo: :woo hoo:

Most of the cameras are up and running.

Click on "Weather & Traffic" at the top of the screen.

15 Jul 2013 15:39 - 13 Sep 2015 21:45 #39 by archer

Mtn Gramma wrote:

Mtn Gramma wrote: My messages aren't there.

Still not there.

Mine either....the message I saved were all pretty old, but I'm sorry to see them gone. I am happy to see all the names that hopped around on the right side of the screen gone......Thanks SC.

15 Jul 2013 16:19 - 13 Sep 2015 21:46 #40 by ScienceChic
pineinthegrass is correct, the webcams are under the Weather and Traffic Tab here: http://mymountaintown.com/weather-traffic

Most, but not all, have been switched over - we're still working on that. :)

PMs:
I am baffled. I have mine all the way back to 2010 in my inbox, so that some of you can't find any, or are missing older ones is mystifying to me. As soon as my developer can get back to work (he broke his wrist building a tree house for his son, typing is difficult at the moment), we'll get right on that trying to find them all. My deepest apologies that there are continuing issues. If you'd like help trying to find where they are, please give me a call and I will be happy to walk you through getting to them - it's just a couple of extra steps.

pacamom, this site only ever served the Hwy 285 corridor from Morrison to Fairplay. The weather that used to be on the Home Page was for either Conifer or Bailey only so if you were looking for a Pine forecast for example, you were going to get it only if you went to the link we had in our drop-down menu specifically for Pine. We now have additional towns' weather forecasts displayed, which as we all know can vary dramatically - we'd hoped to improve your forecast information by providing specific locales that were not provided before anywhere. As soon as we finish the Weather and Traffic Cams pages, we'll have additional links on there that you can click to access the weather like we had before in our drop-down menus.

Time:
Do you have the button for Daylight Savings Time checked as Yes in your User Control Panel? If so, then you should see the correct time when you select MST.

FH:
Thanks for letting us know, I thought we had fixed the margins issue. Will take a look again, along with the font - we had tried to enlarge it and make it cleaner and easier to read but will look to see if we can improve it more.

Missing avatars & smilies:
I am SO SORRY that they are missing. If anyone needs help uploading new avatars, please let me know. You can email me the image you'd like and I will be happy to upload it for you. Send it to Sharon . with the Subject line: Avatar and I'll take care of that.

Thanks for your patience and understanding everyone!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.351 seconds