MyMountainTown is THE new 285Bound: Welcome Everyone!

17 Jul 2013 08:36 - 13 Sep 2015 21:55 #51 by Mtn Gramma
Hey Archer -- maybe the Jelly Beans are gumming up the workshuns? Sorry, haven't had my coffee yet. lol

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Jul 2013 11:47 - 13 Sep 2015 21:55 #52 by bailey bud
I'm done jumping around from one site to another - I'm tool old to handle someone moving my cheese (apologies to Spencer Johnson).

18 Jul 2013 15:10 - 13 Sep 2015 21:56 #53 by mozartsmom
I tried to edit my birthday in my profile and I cannot change it. It is wrong. I cannot add anything on that page. I have clicked on the edit button.

Never mind that question, I figured it out.

I would like to know how to make my sig line in color again.

18 Jul 2013 19:21 - 13 Sep 2015 21:57 #54 by jf1acai

Select the sig line in the editor, then click on the desired color below the edit box.

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

18 Jul 2013 19:56 - 13 Sep 2015 21:57 #55 by pacamom
From the search page

Select the forum or forums you wish to search in. Subforums are searched automatically if you do not disable “search subforums“ below.

There is no option to disable search subforums below.

There is no option to search a username.

Still dont have an option to select daylight savings time on the UCP. In fact, there are lots of buttons I can choose, but no choices/questions so I have no idea what I am changing.

18 Jul 2013 22:22 - 13 Sep 2015 21:58 #56 by jf1acai
There are definitely some problems in the UCP that need to be addressed, IMO.

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

19 Jul 2013 06:15 - 13 Sep 2015 21:59 #57 by FredHayek

mozartsmom wrote: I tried to edit my birthday in my profile and I cannot change it.

I tried to take years off too that way and it didn't work for me either! Kidding!

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

19 Jul 2013 17:25 - 13 Sep 2015 21:59 #58 by PrintSmith

PrintSmith wrote: How do I get the font size enlarged for just this site so it is large enough to read without needing a magnifying glass and without changing the defaults which work for every other site i visit on a regular basis?

Sorry SC, I should have been more specific. The font size is only an issue on my iPad, and I don't believe that there is a way to do <cmd>+ on it. I could be wrong on that as I am still trying to figure this whole tablet thing out, but I haven't found it yet. I can use the pinch thing to make portions of the screen larger, but what I was hoping for was that there was a way to set some personal preferences in my control screen on the default font size that I was missing. I could probably get some reading glasses so the screen didn't have to be so far away from my eyes, but you know how the whole vanity before sanity meme gets in the way of that with us old crotchety folks, right? lol

20 Jul 2013 15:08 - 13 Sep 2015 21:59 #59 by Rick
Anyone want to explain why 285bound is up and running and my same login works for both? Is this site the good one or the evil twin? Heck, lets start a third just to make it even more f##king confusing.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

20 Jul 2013 16:05 - 13 Sep 2015 22:00 #60 by mozartsmom

jf1acai wrote:

Select the sig line in the editor, then click on the desired color below the edit box.

There is not any color choice available under the sig line box. I am using Edit your Details.

Time to create page: 0.487 seconds